Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,359 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• Hi Mastropiero

I belive I have not understood your setup, yet,...

Digibit, minisatip, TVH,....

If you want the decryption to happen at minisatip, you may try my fork:

GitHub - localhosthack0r/minisatip: minisatip is an SATIP server for linux using local DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T or ATSC cards
    minisatip is an SATIP server for linux using local DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T or ATSC cards - GitHub - localhosthack0r/minisatip: minisatip is an SATIP server for…
    github.com

Similar to the TVH solution discussed in this thread here, you need to run my minisatip fork with a patched libdvbcsa (exactly same patch as for TVH).

This minisatip version currently identifies Sly DE/AT channels via its CAIDs (drawback: the few channels without Icam do not work) and uses the Icam decryption method of the patched libdvbcsa in case such a channel is detected.

Not super nice, but for me it is doing what I need.

Nevertheless - Improvement ideas are always welcome!

The discussion in the original minisatip repo, you have already found and linked:

[Feature request] Icam support · Issue #1003 · catalinii/minisatip
    Hi, I just saw patched versions of tvheadend and libdvbcsa supporting Icam decryption. Would it be possible to implement this for minisatip as well? This is…
    github.com
  • libdvbcsa_v2.patch.zip

minisatip.patch.zip (ac2e509)

I haven't fully tested it yet, so there may be bugs.

• Installed with OSCam + İcam emu, won't sky work like this?

• Thank you, fegol !

I will take a closer look at your minisatip patch. :)

Maybe we can convince the original author catalinii to take it over for minisatip.

Can you maybe spent a few words on the patch for libdvbcsa? What is different in v2, now?

Sorry, if I have overlooked, if there is an own thread/git repo etc. for it.

• Hello @localhosthack0r

I think yesterday I was looking at your Github which is linked in the Catalini thread I put here.

My setup is simple: I use a pc with Ubuntu, Kodi, Oscam and TVH connected to a tv, I can also access everything from a pc with Windows and VLC. I had Minisatip installed on the Ubuntu pc for a Skystar card, but this card would not tune to Sky DE channels, so I replaced it with Digibit Twin. Then TVH detected the 2 tuners: Digibit and Minisatip. I asked Catalini to choose one of the two and she told me that it was better that Minisatip was in the system, without other considerations. Now, after patching TVH, I verified that Minisatip was causing problems, I asked Catalini and she told me that Minisatip does not support Icam and pointed me to the link to her Github thread.

From that thread and yours I have deduced that your solution is an emergency one. I have now removed Minisatip and everything works fine with Digibit. Unless he loses significant advantages, I don't see the need to fight for Minisatip's presence.

• Can you maybe spent a few words on the patch for libdvbcsa? What is different in v2, now?

Sorry, if I have overlooked, if there is an own thread/git repo etc. for it.

The difference of the dvbcsa v2 patch is that the "key ecm" can be defined,

minisatip patch is just an example (minimum, with only one tuner and one channel...), the rest depends on you...

I don't have a thread/git repo for these, it's not important to me.

• May you help me with pre-requirements under Ubuntu 16.04?

Code
    sudo apt install build-essential git ccache libpcre3-dev pkg-config libssl-dev bzip2 wget unzip libavahi-client-dev zlib1g-dev libavcodec-dev libavutil-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev libavresample-dev gettext cmake libiconv-hook-dev liburiparser-dev debhelper libcurl4-gnutls-dev python2-minimal libdvbcsa-dev python3-requests libx264-dev libx265-dev libvpx-dev libopus-dev dvb-apps libva-dev libva-drm2 libva-x11-2 libsystemd-dev ffmpeg libavcodec-extra libavcodec-extra58 libavdevice-dev libavfilter-dev libavfilter-extra libpcre2-dev libpcre2-16-0 libpcre2-32-0 librecode0 recode libhdhomerun-dev
    Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
    Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.       
    Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig
    E: Paket python2-minimal kann nicht gefunden werden.
    E: Paket libva-drm2 kann nicht gefunden werden.
    E: Paket libva-x11-2 kann nicht gefunden werden.
    E: Paket libavcodec-extra58 kann nicht gefunden werden.
    E: Paket libavfilter-extra kann nicht gefunden werden.
  • update:

I changed the packages to some older versions and stay now here:

But there are no defective packages. It's just the issue of the unmet depencies...

• Hi,

This patched TVheadend is opening SkyDE, but there are some others issue with this i.e. after scan some channels are not working.

Can you patch this version of tvhedend of CoreELEC 9.2.8 : https://www.linuxsat-support.c…end43-ns-9-2-8fc2dfa-zip/

• Hi...

Has anybody a patched tvh version for raspberry armhf (bullseye) ?

I don't get compile this shit....

I finished all steps, but the compiler stops with error everytime.

Maybe it will not work at bullseye on arm?

I don't know if this works on your device, but try it if you want.

tvheadend_4.3-2063.gd88549603-dirty.raspbianbullseye_armhf.deb

(Created using GitHub Actions.zip)

sudo dpkg -i tvheadend_4.3-2063.gd88549603-dirty.raspbianbullseye_armhf.deb

• thx I will try, and I make report

Yes that i forgotten xD before u post that, i saw it self, that i have to extract the deb file, and next i can change the binary....

tvh is running with you're one.

No I will test icam...

Works like a Charm!!

Thanks 😊

Edited once, last by crunkmaster83: Merged a post created by crunkmaster83 into this post. ().

• Hey

can anybody help i get this message wenn i build the docker image with patched files =/

I used chris guide in this post Guide

• Hey

can anybody help i get this message wenn i build the docker image with patched files =/

I used chris guide in this post Guide

Remove this commit

Code
    git revert 7b95ba4cf9113ae8808b3e4a9425010b607dbaca

Avoid breaking strict aliasing in IP_AS_V{4,6} · tvheadend/tvheadend@7b95ba4
    GCC complains (one example, more in tcp.h): In file included from src/main.c:41: src/tcp.h: In function ‘ip_check_equal_v4’: src/tcp.h:29:31: error:…
    github.com
  • Thanks for trying to help me, but it isn't working.... when i try your command i get this:

Code
    tvh@TVServer:~/docker-tvheadend$ git revert 7b95ba4cf9113ae8808b3e4a9425010b607dbaca
    fatal: bad object 7b95ba4cf9113ae8808b3e4a9425010b607dbaca

Do you have any other idea ?

Edited once, last by xtrimo ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!