Most Current Firmware needed For DINOBOT 4K SE / U5PVR Deluxe

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,212 times. The last Post () by XSA.

• the anadol image in my thread is for my dinobot 4k.
    I was just highlighting the fact I gave up in the end trying to get a combo android/enigma2 image back onto my box after I bricked it.
    So I went with the easier option of just having a enigma2 image. In my case that was the anadol eco image which was the same box and compatible.

Id love to just eliminate android altogether on mine. Is there a reason that that couldn't be done using Open ATV somehow?

• You cannot eliminate Android from this receiver. But you can install OpenATV on internal partition (1GB) ,use shared memory and forget about android.

Try everything one more time: In Live Channels setup "Use Linux" and "Use E2 should" be enabled. Latest firmware should be installed (I have compilation 2019-12-06), green button should proceed OpenATV installation. Use OpenATV 6.4 or OpenATV 6.5 or OpenNFR. Don't use OpenATV 7.0 or higher it won't work.

• Setting the boot to e2 in the tv app just reboots it to the stuck e2 option, requiring power off and on to get started again. I've tried ver. 6.3 6.4 and 6.5 on various usb drives, as well as the different usb ports including the white one in front.

:exploding head:

Now I see what you are doing wrong, you haven't installed E2 but you try to run it. First install E2 - green button during start, USB drive with properly unpacked files from OpenATV archive in front white USB port, should show UPDT on display and update process on screen. If it is installed then it could start. E2 will be installed to flash memory not USB or SD. This receiver has internal flash memory prepared for E2 (1GB).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!