OpenATV 7.3 Python 3.11 Images

There are 185 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,498 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• Is this Plugin py3 updatet?On Octagon8008 and VU+ it works with ATV 7.x too?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• OK,I hope @Captain find time to test it on a DM900/920 to test this,I can´t test this,because here no Dreams.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• i have a dm920

is it possible to somehow fix the image on dreambox900/920 so that this plugin works? there are no problems on the dreambox 820 and on the octagon 8008 on the Vu+

plugin in the attachment

If you have contact to the Plugin Dev,this ipk is not ok,install is ok,but deinstall not ok,it remains after deinstall under usr/lib/Enigma2/python/plugins/extensions the plugin folder,so you can see this under the Plugin Manager and this is not ok.

• the atv dm820 dont have the webkit hbbtv addons, have you more infos how to add this to dm820

when installing the plugin I mentioned on dreambox 820, image atv7.2.the information line about the installation from the feed was pulled up by another 9 packages, installed by means of image aiz software management options. Therefore , I cannot say which other packages were pulled up from the feed . I can basically reinstall the image and put a package from telnet on a clean one and show the installation log if it helps you

p.s.

• SF4008

I just installed the new 7.2 I can't see the picons,

think it's due to the Hard Disk, or the path,

tried different skins but they don't appear,

in the settings, activated Visible Picons,

what could be causing the problem ?

SAT - Gibertini 125 - Octagon SF 8008 - Setting Motor Vhannibal - Picon Chocholousek

DTT ITALIA - Monte Cammarata - Monte Lauro ( Rai - Mediaset - Persidera - Cairo - 3DFree - RaiWay )

DAB: EuroDAB Italia 10A - DAB Italia 12C

• Have you installed the picon folder with the picons for example under media/hdd, media/usb or under usr/share/enigma2? Only so you can see picons on your image.

• Have you installed the picon folder with the picons for example under media/hdd, media/usb or under usr/share/enigma2? Only so you can see picons on your image.

Not the first time I've installed images, weird.

media/hdd

media/hdd/hdg17_files/picon

SAT - Gibertini 125 - Octagon SF 8008 - Setting Motor Vhannibal - Picon Chocholousek

DTT ITALIA - Monte Cammarata - Monte Lauro ( Rai - Mediaset - Persidera - Cairo - 3DFree - RaiWay )

• Then try onesmore for example with ATV Metrix Skin with path media/hdd/picon(without hdg17_files).

• Solved by formatting SSD

• Please if possible,try with another Plugin,for example with the bmediacenter from the ATV Feed.Mediaplayer have no more support.

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!