Vu Duo 4k sold as Duo 4k se ?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,289 times. The last Post () by Ev0.

• Hello,

Recently i have bought a new Vu duo 4k se. After hours spent for image upgrade without succes,

blaming usb flashdrives, i have tried the firmware for vu+duo 4k (not "se") and it

worked flawlessly. I wonder if the hardware inside is for duo 4k se or

it s a simple duo 4k because on the exterior says it s duo 4k se but

it only worked with duo 4k simple firmware. As you know, there are

different firmwares for the both models. I have struggled many hours

to put the right firmware (duo 4k se as i ordered) but the hardware

only accepted the firmware for duo 4k simple. Please, explain that

problem and how to fix it. Is there a possibility of an old hardware

to be put in a new case and sold as "se"?

Thank you very much!

• Hi

Have you checked the Receivers Info about?

Also it could depend on which Image you wanted to install.

I use the OpenATV image on my receiver which is the VU+ Uno 4k se but i see that there is also a VU+ Uno 4k without the se, so maybe it could be in your case that the receiver you have is the VU+ Duo2k & not the Duo4k se.

Guessing the Receiver is Original because the Image you tried to install was the 4k se so Maybe you should see what happens if you try to install the Duo 4k without the se & see if that works for you, as you said that the older Image that was installed was the Duo 4k only so maybe even thou the front panel says SE it could be that the chip inside is 4K & not 4K se.

Regards Talks.

• Hello,

Opening the box i have discovered that the motherboard is duo 4k simple. So, i was buying a brand new duo 4k se and i received duo 4k. Even the case, the box and the bill are branded as duo 4k se. Very disappointed.

• Official Post

Hello,

Opening the box i have discovered that the motherboard is duo 4k simple. So, i was buying a brand new duo 4k se and i received duo 4k. Even the case, the box and the bill are branded as duo 4k se. Very disappointed.

Where did you buy it from ? that is unacceptable

• I wrote to the seller after the first post. They asked me to open and take pictures of motherboard and send them by mail. After that they didn t tell a thing. I am worried because it seems that they don t respect their customers and my problem is not easy to solve. It s unacceptable!!!

Later i have discovered that the motherboard doesn t have wifi and bluetooth.

• I wrote to the seller after the first post. They asked me to open and take pictures of motherboard and send them by mail. After that they didn t tell a thing. I am worried because it seems that they don t respect their customers and my problem is not easy to solve. It s unacceptable!!!

Later i have discovered that the motherboard doesn t have wifi and bluetooth.

Hi

Depending where you purchased the box most do carry a warranty some even have 2 years so Guessing it is a new box then you should have got the box you paid for.

You should Name & Shame the seller if it was a shop so others will not use them.

regards Talks.

Edited once, last by Talks ().

Vu+ DUO 4K SE DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!