OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 695,942 times. The last Post () by samur.

• Is there any explanation Sky UK works on zero 4k while on zgemma h7s it won't with the same line and config

do you want to post with correct colour of text so we can read your post , you could be tied to ipaddress to stop sharing lines

My text is in black

now i rdited as red

how to set it so that everyone sees the text in black

most of the styles on this forum have dark background so your text is hard to read to change text colour highlight text go to top of page and select font colour the item like a small brush then just select remove colour.

• If you Read My full message. you see my focus on v15 cards.

for

TATASKY

AIRTEL

too

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

Hi There, I try to open SKY UK SD channnels but having above error. What is wrong with my setup. SKY de is working fine. I am sure there is a card which open the channels becuse there are some people havenig server same place who open the channels

Edited once, last by fb7878 ().

• When a few days ago my provider made some changes in the server I lost all the channels on Caid 0963 (iCAM and Satellite directly) and got new on Caid 0960, maybe someone knows what I should change in configuration to get back Caid.0963, the provider says that Caid is 0963 Still active. I checked the Streamrelay settings that are OK, Dvbapi OK, Osam Config Global OK, Provider OK. etc. Any idea what could be wrong (It can be the cause of the Image, perhaps needed an OScam fix)?

Ps.

A blue light is slowly flashing on the receiver when I am on the ICAM channels (DM900UHD), is this default or is it a kind of mistake?

If it is a Default function, I have to say that it is completely unnecessary even disturbing.

• When a few days ago my provider made some changes in the server I lost all the channels on Caid 0963 (iCAM and Satellite directly) and got new on Caid 0960, maybe someone knows what I should change in configuration to get back Caid.0963, the provider says that Caid is 0963 Still active. I checked the Streamrelay settings that are OK, Dvbapi OK, Osam Config Global OK, Provider OK. etc. Any idea what could be wrong (It can be the cause of the Image, perhaps needed an OScam fix)?

Ps.

A blue light is slowly flashing on the receiver when I am on the ICAM channels (DM900UHD), is this default or is it a kind of mistake?

If it is a Default function, I have to say that it is completely unnecessary even disturbing.

Screenshot insert, config global , config dvbapi, config stream relay. Only in this way can you understand if they are correct.

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

• ### Sky Ireland ###

P: 0960:000000

### Sky UK ###

P: 0963:000000

P: 0961:000000

[streamrelay]

stream_relay_enabled = 1

stream_emm_enabled = 0

stream_relay_ctab = 098D,09CD,0963,0960

• how to put in bin file new patch 11718, my enigma2 , image openatv 7.0

Replace the existing bin file that is in /usr/bin >

Change attributes/permissions to 755 >

Must be named exactly the same as the old oscam binary or you will need to edit the start/stop scripts as well

How strange i cannot find the Oscam bin when i look in usr/bin i am already using a a earlier version of Oscam so i know its there but i just cannot find it

• hi,

I have just solved the problem and I can watch most of sky uk SD chanels.
    My question is that how can add proparly additional channel on the sky uk bouquet to be able to watch in Icam Oscam.
    I have add via remote control butt it doesnt work proparly. Thanks

• Before I upgraded to OBH v5.2 I had OBH v5.1 on Uno4k with icam and had no problem with DE channels.

Now I uploaded this backup image on Multiboot and did the following adj:

I added 0963:000000 to "disablecrccws_only_for" on [reader] in oscam.server and in oscam.conf under [global] I added:

[streamrelay]

stream_emm_enabled = 0

stream_relay_ctab = 098D,09CD,0963

I also Ftp userbouquet.______sky.tv to etc/enigma2 and inserted:

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.sky_UK.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

in the second line of etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv

Though I still have no problem with the DE channels, still no luck with the UK channels.

I have the list with the channels, and some of them even with epg, but only black picture.

Could someone please inform me what I'm doing wrong or what should I do to watch UK channels.

• Could someone please inform me what I'm doing wrong or what should I do to watch UK channels.

Do you have the ECM info on screen like in the picture?

skyukicam.jpg

You should see it on normal channel as well with black screen.

If you don't have it, it's a server problem.

But if you see it, there is indeed a configuration issue that needs to be resolved.

I have the same elements that you indicated in oscam.conf file, in addition there's only the line:

stream_ecm_delay = 5

under [streamrelay], which I don't think is relevant.

• Official Post

We are waiting for SkyIT config for stream relay

have you got a card or share for slyIT ?

do you think we can able to wach sky uk hd channals as SKY de soon?

Thanks

NO, not soon, if ever.

This is working on my old dreambox800se v2 or not ??

yes should work for all e2 devices, use the correct file for your device from the first post.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!