OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 699,940 times. The last Post () by samur.

• I think it's a configuration problem, how can I fix it?

black-screem.jpg   

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

Edited once, last by viper82 ().

• I think it's a configuration problem, how can I fix it?

black-screem.jpg   black-screem2.jpg

I insert the oscam configuration link oscam zip folder who can help me? crying face

i own octagon sf8008 4k uhd with openatv 7.2 image, currently i am using: oscam_11718-r798 / oscam-icam. with both the result is always black screen

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

• i own octagon sf8008 4k uhd with openatv 7.2 image, currently i am using: oscam_11718-r798 / oscam-icam

Exactly the same here.

I'm not sure what's wrong with your config, but your oscam.conf file looked too crowded to me, you can try mine if you want.

Also many useless readers in your oscam.server file, I think only the first and the last are necessary.

• i own octagon sf8008 4k uhd with openatv 7.2 image, currently i am using: oscam_11718-r798 / oscam-icam

Exactly the same here.

I'm not sure what's wrong with your config, but your oscam.conf file looked too crowded to me, you can try mine if you want.

Also many useless readers in your oscam.server file, I think only the first and the last are necessary.

I'm a beginner forgive me, if there are useless settings or commands you can remove them and leave only the correct and useful ones, I would be enormously grateful

• Use openpli 8.3 is better for stream relay

ok, I'll try

• Hello everyone. I immediately apologize as I am writing through Google translator.

I have an AX61 receiver.

Installed oscam-11718-798.armv7ve emu on OpenATV 6.4 - SKY UK, SKY DE started working - thanks to whoever is working on it.

But there is a problem on OpenATV 7.2 with similar settings, it doesn't work on oscam-11718-798.armv7ve -SKY UK,SKY DE.

But I repeat on OpenATV 6.4 emu oscam-11718-798.armv7ve - these packages work.

What could be the reason ? Maybe for OpenATV 7.2 it is necessary to register something additionally?

• I have installed the bin oscam file download icam channel list,getin 1 channel clearing ,I have put in 0963 in oscam conf.,still getting black screen getting this in

I've openatv on 7.2 working so it does work

• as I wrote in previous posts, I also have openatv 7.2, sky de works but sky uk black screen, could you send me your settings via zip folder, to be able to check every single file and understand where is my problem?

Thank you

• All settings are recommended from the first page.

On 7.2, I suffered for a very long time, but it didn’t work. On 6.4, these packages went great. Why so, I don’t know. Perhaps, for a certain image and the receiver, a partially additional individual config is needed.

• I just used the same config in the files and put my card in my box and configs for it , that was it nothing else. So if i sent my config's i'd just be sending what's already on the forum.

if you are kind enough to send it, so I understand where I'm going wrong, (now I'm using openatv 6.4 and I have the same problem as in 7.2)

I've read and re-read the first page, but I'm not understanding where I'm going wrong.

sky de ok

sky uk ko crying face

black-screem.jpg

• Yes I am also having the same issues with OpenATV 7 & 8. I am using Zgemma H5 out of the cupboard to put into the bedroom. I have a VU Duo on Openvix and it works fine but cannot seem to make it work on the Zgemma using Openvix. I am trying OpenATV 6.2 now

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!