OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 691,779 times. The last Post () by samur.

• Is it right that few channels SKY DE Icam dont work ?

Sky Cinema Action HD, Universal TV HD, Sky Warner Film HD and Sky Warner Series HD ?

Many channels left and some of them changed frequency.

A fresh scan and updated userbouquet needed.

Code
    https://en.kingofsat.net/news19.2E.php
  • Is it right that few channels SKY DE Icam dont work ?

Sky Cinema Action HD, Universal TV HD, Sky Warner Film HD and Sky Warner Series HD ?

Many channels left and some of them changed frequency.

A fresh scan and updated userbouquet needed.

Code
    https://en.kingofsat.net/news19.2E.php

That is Because they Disable Today all SD Channels and Change them to HD

Here is a List of SD Channels that will be Switched Off and from Now be Aviable in HD

Code
        Sky Cinema: Sky Cinema Premieren SD, Sky Cinema Premieren +24 SD, Sky Cinema Best Of SD, Sky Cinema Action SD & Sky Cinema Family SD
        Sky Sport: Sky Sport 1 SD, Sky Sport 2 SD, Sky Sport 3 SD, Sky Sport 4 SD, Sky Sport 5 SD, Sky Sport 6 SD, Sky Sport 7 SD, Sky Sport 8 SD, Sky Sport 9 SD, Sky Sport Tennis SD & Sky Sport Top Event SD
        Sky Fußball Bundesliga: Sky Sport Bundesliga 1 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 2 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 3 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 4 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 5 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 6 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 7 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 8 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga 9 SD, Sky Sport Bundesliga SD & Sky Sport Top Event SD

Here are the Most Infos for Channels that are gone or to the Switched Frquencies

Astra 19,2° Ost: SD-Abschaltung bei Sky – neue Empfangsparameter für viele HD-Programme
    Der deutsche Pay-TV Anbieter Sky schaltete, wie angekündigt, am 22. März knapp 30 TV-Sender in herkömmlicher Standard-Digital (SD) Bildqualität auf Satellit…
    www.infosat.de

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

Send Not from Taptalk or so Sent From 127.0.01 or for Modern Peepz ::1

:saint:

• like that file that you put on video....ipk
    better delete it...from your post...
    I tested it on my dream_920 and it killed it it doesn't start anymore
    it was just to give you confirmation that a simple ipk is done.

Please do us a favour and edit your post with that dangerous colour too :smiling face with heart eyes:

Thank you

• I have changed the binary to the one compatible with ICAM.

I have also put the channel list for ICAM.

Everything seems to work perfectly, it opens other platforms for me.

The problem that I see in the oscam log is that it opens the "found" channel but the screen is really black.

Do I need any special configuration in server or conf?

Is an ICAM oscam also necessary on the server side or only on my side? In this case it is difficult.

FYI: Version of oscam ARM for HD51 Enigma2 with openATV 6.5

Edited once, last by Guerero ().

• Official Post

yes you need to edit the configs and to enable stream relay.

Attached is basic configs from the IPK, unzip the file then compare with yours and make the required changes.

• Thanks!

I just installed this config, maybe I don't get any good card because now it doesn't open either.

Before in the channels with ICAM it made a request to the server, I saw it in the log, now it doesn't even make requests to the server.

In the normal satellite channels, it does make requests, but obviously they are not seen. The other platforms look without problems.

Edited once, last by Guerero ().

• I think the icam patch for UK and IT need some improvements/adjustments to use with Dreambox One/TWO, because there are some messages "connecting... couldn't find media type" and the cam needs to be restarted.

With DE everything is working fine - this also occured but have been fixed posteriorly.

Best regards

• I think the icam patch for UK and IT need some improvements/adjustments to use with Dreambox One/TWO, because there are some messages "connecting... couldn't find media type" and the cam needs to be restarted.

With DE everything is working fine - this also occured but have been fixed posteriorly.

Best regards

Only with Dream boxes?

Best regards

I noticed this issue on my dm800dh se. Replacing the binary with the mipsel one is not good for me. Also installing ipk with opkg command not good either. I'm using the mohamed python script for installing oscam and Icam DE is ok for me.

I miss v7, wafer and titanium :D

Edited once, last by hyuma ().

• Chiedo scusa, un piccolo riassunto, ci sono novità sul cielo italiano?

vedo che ultimamente si sta parlando tanto

I'm sorry, a little summary, is there any news on the Italian sky?

I see there's been a lot of talk lately

:Translate:  

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

Edited 2 times, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!