OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 691,858 times. The last Post () by samur.

• viper82

You have been told already you have a rubbish server. This thread is for 1 version of oscam only. Anything else is off topic and will be deleted.

Ok i didn't know that, it was just i was being told i'm not using oscam but i'm using oscam, that's why i posted the screenshot, but i didn't know it was only for 1 version .

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

• are you using windows 10 or 11 in s mode if so you are restricted to downloading from anywhere other than from microsoft store you can change from S mode just search

jenseneverest if my last post was off subject sorry just trying to look a head before anymore questions incase application will not install windows restrictions e.t.c.

Edited once, last by jenseneverest: Merged a post created by urie into this post. ().

• Official Post

jenseneverest if my last post was off subject sorry just trying to look a head before anymore questions incase application will not install windows restrictions e.t.c.

Not at all, We don't mind helping peeps with genuine issues, even though a windows and zip file issue are sort of off topic ...... there are zip attachment's in this thread.

But when we start confusing matters by using different versions on oscam (on a specific special version of patched icam oscam-emu thread)

then we are just asking for trouble, and no one will have a clue what is going on before long...... i think some peeps may be there already lol. :woozy face:

Right i have a problem myself. 28.2e and Sly news HD, i think should be clearing, can anyone else confirm if they have this UK channel working ?

• Sky News HD not clearing for me too.

you need to clarify more with a smartcard Or with a remote server ...?

because jenseneverest uses a real smartcard ...

##

For all @Users,

here we are not talking about free Or paid servers but talking for a real SmartCard if you have.

###

Free Or Paid Servers working Or not work it's not our problem here especially in this thread,

try to get support from where you purchased.

Thanks,

• Where can I find bouquets.tv flie on my. Receiver and how do I plate those 3 lines. I am still a bit stuck

• Connect to your box with an FTP tool like Filezilla and navigate to the /etc/enigma2 , than edit bouquets.tv

• Can't I use a usb? I will give it a try later thanks

20230402_183809.jpg

What now ?

I haven't got a clue what to do

Edited 2 times, last by master G: Merged a post created by Gary1965 into this post. ().

• Official Post

what is next?

Paste in these 3 lines below #Name, then save.

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.______sky.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.sky_UK.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.sky-it-icam.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

• I haven't got a clue what to do

Right click on the bouquets.tv file and select Edit

20230402_194749.jpgwhat is next?

copy and paste the lines to end of list and save not tu sure aboute using normal nonepad most use notepad ++

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.______sky.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.sky_UK.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.sky-it-icam.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

• right in the bottom of the list

That is a screen that I'm getting

20230402_203907.jpg

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by Gary1965 into this post. ().

• Transfer the bouquets as they are to /etc/enigma2. Then check the original ones from IT, DE and UK. Take note of which they are. Then just copy their names and paste them on top of these names up here. Confirm each renaming accordingly. Kill enigma2 and voila.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!