OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 691,130 times. The last Post () by samur.

• Hello forum members,

I wanted to express my sincere thanks for all the help provided in previous posts. I successfully managed to set up my TV using the instructions from the first page. However, I'm experiencing severe freezing issues with Sky DE. Could this be related to the channel list? I used the ones mentioned in the first post. I'm not entirely clear on the concept of channel lists. Can I load any list and then execute the following command through SSH to make everything work?Your insights and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Code
    [ ! -d "/etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay" ] && wget -O /etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay

Thank you in advance! 🙏

• Official Post

Hello forum members,

I wanted to express my sincere thanks for all the help provided in previous posts. I successfully managed to set up my TV using the instructions from the first page. However, I'm experiencing severe freezing issues with Sky DE. Could this be related to the channel list? I used the ones mentioned in the first post. I'm not entirely clear on the concept of channel lists. Can I load any list and then execute the following command through SSH to make everything work?Your insights and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Code
    [ ! -d "/etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay" ] && wget -O /etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay

Thank you in advance! 🙏

You must be using the latest version of open / oe-alliance images to use the command you tried to copy. State which image and version is used.

Show the live log from the oscam webinterface while viewing DE channels. Its the only way we can figure out why its freezing.

• Dose anyone know how to remove or un-install oscam Icam it was installed using ipk (which generates a script) as in the first post?

In telnet, run this to see what was installed

Code
    opkg list-installed | grep oscam 

then run this one

Code
    opkg remove enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam - your oscan above

for example

Code
    opkg remove enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam - 11.731-emu-r799

Edited once, last by cosy ().

• I got OpenPLI9.0 and OpenATV 7.3

Freeze LOG:

• Official Post

You cant polish a turd - a crap server will always be a crap server.

This is what a good server looks like

• May I ask you who are the guys asking for money for SKIt? I am happy to pay to watch it

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!