Recording IPTV problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 786 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hello

Thank you for this clear and easy to follow tutorial. I follow these steps to successfully install openatv 7.2 in dreambox one UHD receiver.

Everything is working great except recording IPTV channels either in xstreamity or in favourite list. I used jedimakerxtream plugins to edit my IPTV line to bouquets in the favourite list.

I tried with all the references type ( 1/4097/5001/5002/8192/8193) but with no suceess. I can only record for 30 seconds.

I can record from satellite channel with no problems.

It's not related to the IPTV provider since i used to record in dreamos image before installing openatv 7.2 image.

Is there a solution? I strongly like this image and want to keep it.

Thank you for any help

• Is your line multi room so you have more than 1 connection, as you need to have that?

• Before installing openatv image 7.2 , I used to record instantly or time recording with either gemini image or newnigma2 image with no problem.

I didn't chang the IPTV line the same subscription with one connection at the time. When I record , i didn't zap to another channel.

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!