vu+Ultimo VIX image channels?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,034 times. The last Post () by kisumisu.

• Hello!
    I have latest VIX image in my Ultimo. But I have big problems to get Thor 0.8 w sattelite to work!
    Unable to do blindscan, unable to manually search transponders, only automatic search work and only finds some Canal Digital Nordic channels, not all channels and no Romanian channels... My other receivers work 100% with all channels Ultimo dont find, what can be wrong?
    Second question is...is there any way to do favourite channel list in the box or do I have to use computer to do my list of channels?
    Thank you for any help!

• install latest TS panel ( 5.8) from the site and from our LINUXSAT-SUPPORT ADDONS you will find the most recent settings ( my fav is CATSEYE) to download directly in the box and then you will recieve what your dish will allow which should be all thor if you are in Sweden ..
    Another way is to simply FTP with dreamset or dreambox edit through the PC to the box.. all info is in channel settings section.

• Yes I live in Sweden and my dish is working, my other receivers get all Thor channels without any problems. Thank you I will try that if its works for me!

• Which other box are you using? I did read a discussion on another forum about how disappointed someone was with the strength of the tuners in his duo compared to other 'inferior' (using the term loosely), sat boxes.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• My other receiver I'm using Samsung Via CI, Vantage X221TS CI Combo....
    TS panel only hangs and restart receiver....
    I will try manual update....maybe some other image is better for my receiver?

• ts panel only hangs??? you mean doesnt fully install for you??? or ¿doesnt connect to server???
    Something else has occurred to me while re-reading your first post....
    as the tuners in UNO +ULTIMOs are plug and play ¿is the tuner properly seated and fixed in place??
    Through DCC, VUCC or whichever prog you use to FTP to the ultimo look in /etc/tuxbox and make sure there is a satellite.xml file there.
    if there isn´t then you need one..¿ can you recieve any other sat channels?? these are just some ideas to look into..

read this as it might help : http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…her-pli-based-images.html

let´s know how you get on ;)

• Sorry for late answer!
    Yes I'm using VIX ViX-2.4.151-vuultimo_usb.zip as image.
    Ts panel 5.8.
    It installs TS panel ok...but when I try to start it whole receiver hangs and restarts!

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!