PowerVu Keypatcher by taras-ua - Key updater script for AFN package channels

There are 90 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,184 times. The last Post () by anow2007.

• Okay, that explains it for me. Thnx. What about restarting Oscam after the key-update. Any practical solution there anyone ?

• Code
    the patcher only works successfully if my softcam.key file is in the path
    0:/etc/tuxbox/config/ while the operation of the cmd line first indicates that the softcam.key file is not found in the oscamicam folder (which is logical, because softcam.key is not there) and then indicates that this file has been successfully patched))
    everything is ok, the AFN package has started and works, but there is another problem, the channels encoded in biss do not open because the softcam.key file is not in the oscamicam folder, how in this case to make AFN patched and the channels encoded in biss opened ?
    alerts this message in the logs: "unable to resolve user address port, error: name or service not known"?

There are two possible solutions for decoding error:

• Convert your SoftCam.key file to UTF-8 and save it on the receiver. You can use Notepad++ on Windows or any other tool. See screenshot attached.
    • Replace key_patcher.py line 161 fragment line.decode('utf-8')): with line.decode('utf-8', errors='ignore')):

Updated key_patcher.py attached.

Hello

Is it possible to make this script for other forums?

Edited once, last by Shahrooz ().

• Code
    0:/etc/tuxbox/config/ while the operation of the cmd line first indicates that the softcam.key file is not found in the oscamicam folder (which is logical, because softcam.key is not there) and then indicates that this file has been successfully patched))
    everything is ok, the AFN package has started and works, but there is another problem, the channels encoded in biss do not open because the softcam.key file is not in the oscamicam folder, how in this case to make AFN patched and the channels encoded in biss opened ?
    alerts this message in the logs: "unable to resolve user address port, error: name or service not known"?

• Convert your SoftCam.key file to UTF-8 and save it on the receiver. You can use Notepad++ on Windows or any other tool. See screenshot attached.
    • Replace key_patcher.py line 161 fragment line.decode('utf-8')): with line.decode('utf-8', errors='ignore')):

Hello

Yes, sure. For which one, for example?

• Code

Hello

Yes, sure. For which one, for example?

Update AFN Keys All Satellites (9°E etc) - NO CHAT!

• Key updater script for AFN package channels

• Unzip this file and copy keypatcher in path home / root or usr / script with attr 755 and restart the box.

The path depend of your image. For Oatv 7.3 path is home / root if you have this image. It work only with oscam emu.

• i put it as you said and run the script > python3 key_patcher.py --ip RECEIVER_IP and it not working

Unzip this file and copy keypatcher in path home / root or usr / script with attr 755 and restart the box.

The path depend of your image. For Oatv 7.3 path is home / root if you have this image. It work only with oscam emu.

• Please can you tell me what not work when you enter your IP in telnet. Did you tried with both path

and which image you have installed. I did't run the script , only copied keypatcher in home / root , changed

attributes and restarted the box. AU for AFN channels works well.

• Please can you tell me what not work when you enter your IP in telnet. Did you tried with both path

and which image you have installed. I did't run the script , only copied keypatcher in home / root , changed

attributes and restarted the box. AU for AFN channels works well.

yes i did it as you told me and now its working very good thx you brother

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!