Oscam r11718-798 it stops working (OpenPLi 8.3)

There are 36 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,876 times. The last Post () by jasonn3.

• I know you may not be interested in my answer .... but I use Open PLI 8.3 and I use an old Oscam (11714) and I do NOT change it with a new one (because I can run SRG and Tivusat with the current one) and I find no reason to change it ... if I have problems the thing changes ...

P.S. is there anything better with this current one ?? other than the fact that you can get SRG to read V7 ????

VU+Solo4K- VU+Solo2 -Octagon 8008- Dream 800-Sunray800SE SIM A8P

• before that I had this on it "PurE2 6.5 by @Amos333". nothing against the maker of the backup. on the contrary respect for your work but I didn't get along with it at all. I don't want to change too often either, otherwise I'll get in trouble with my authorities. boss had complained that she always had to get used to something new. simply women. well what is the saying
    "happy wife, happy live"

• Official Post

There is several problems with threads like this.

1. no one has posted either an oscam or STB debug log.

2. oscam r11718-798 okay..... but which one, compiled by who ? There is at least 6 versions i know of.

It is impossible to guess what the issue may be if it can not be replicated by others.

Personally i have not had a problem with the icam version by samur on openATV 6.4. it has been running for several days without issue.

I also agree with others that say if what you had before was working, then do not fix it.

I only ever upgrade oscam or an image itself if there is something new or useful for me to take from the changes. Otherwise i do not see the point to changing at all.

• 1) no debug log is released

2) the version compiled by MOHAMED_OS

I think it could be the non-100% compatibility with the image.

• Official Post

Interesting, I tend to agree, as my prior version was by Mohamed, that i can say ran for weeks without issues. Again on openATV 6.4

As atv6.4 is now end of life, im going to have to at some point finally move on to PY3 based images, all be it reluctantly.

• Which ver is complete?!

• I also run Openpli image ( dm800se v. 11.3 ) with same problems. This oscam who is pre - installed in image is not a "real" oscam.

Also missing support for Biss and what is normal , also for Icam. In any case need to uninstall these oscam and install from other source.

I think that is valid for all pre-installed oscams in other images. After installing compiled version by MOHAMED_OS no more problems

or with some other source.

• unplug the device

retake the thread

oscam is working again

the simplest test for you

The 24 hour thing you mentioned is invalid.

stays open for more than 12 hours dreambox 900

cihazın fişini çek kapat

ip yeniden al

yeniden oscam çalışıyor

en basit test sana

senin dediğin 24 saat olayı geçersiz

12 saatten fazla açık kalıyor dreambox 900

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!