Sky UK. White card. Entitlements updating

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,765 times. The last Post () by 007.4.

• Hello everyone,

My white Sky UK card is not updating in OsCAM on my Enigma2 receiver. The white Sky card is paired to an SD sky receiver. Can somebody please have a look at my configs and upload the corrected ones. I am using the oscam-emu binary by Samur (OSCam r11718-798). The channels work but I keep having to put card in the official Sky box to update entitlements. I think something is wrong with the config files I am using.

Note:

I have a Technomate Twin. I am using OpenViX 3.0, build 705 from 2013. I will be using my Xtrend ET8000 once I get a satellite tuner card for it.

I also have an HD receiver with a white card which I am not using in the Enigma2 receiver.

Many thanks in advance

harley22

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

oscam.dvbapi

• Try with the attached configs.

I have some old white cards that I got off a family member that still has an active Sky sub.

Without an official Sky box my end, how can I get my card/s working in OSCAM (vanilla)?

Code
    [account]
    user                          = tvheadend
    pwd                           = tvheadend
    monlevel                      = 4
    au                            = 1
    group                         = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,64
    max_connections               = 99

• The tiers are expired it will not open anything. If you allow EMMs (you are currently blocking then) it will then update and enable the few remaining FTV channels. It is hardly worth the effort.

• Yes you can save them but you must first receive them to save them so:-

blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 0

AFAIAA the only remaining FTV channels are specific versions of

Channel 4

Channel 4+1

STV HD

and

London Live

• Official Post

blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 0

Anything with zero / 0 is a default configuration and doesn`t need to be added to the file.

The smargo cardreader should be like this to receive entitlements:

[reader]

label = skyuk

protocol = smargo

device = /dev/ttyUSB0

caid = 0963,0960,0961

detect = cd

group = 1

emmcache = 1,3,2,0

blockemm-unknown = 1

blockemm-g = 1

saveemm-u = 1

saveemm-s = 1

• Same for pcsc reader (omnikey) or (HID)

• Thanks guys.

I have left it running overnight and it has saved 0 emms.

Perhaps emms are not being sent by TVHeadend?

I see this in the logs

Code
    2023/04/24 15:56:10 10320A33 c   (reader) skyuk [videoguard2] EMM: reader_caid 0963 != emmpid caid 0960 -> SKIP!
    2023/04/24 15:56:10 10320A33 c   (reader) skyuk [videoguard2] EMM: reader_caid 0963 != emmpid caid 0961 -> SKIP!
    2023/04/24 15:56:10 10320A33 c   (reader) skyuk [videoguard2] EMM: reader 0963 match since emmpid has no provid -> SEND!
  • I am not sure what you mean. Its a PC running TVHeadend.

If you google TVHeadedn EMM you see people saying it was bugged.

How Do I know they are getting through?

I use a triax tss 400 to send my signals to tvheadend over lan (satip) that delivers AU no problems … but if I use a shit usb device for receiving sat signals it never seemed to update for me … using tbs cards always seems to work too

• I don’t use dvbapi at the moment just using it with ncamd and it was working so when I see blocked global Emms should be a very higher number than the ones used for receiving cleared tv that’s how I know it’s working .. if you change the settings I got it to activate au on oscam try different settings in the emm section on reader

• Thats interesting... I decided to try Newcamd and I get a different log now.

Doesn't sound good?

• I now get what appear to be EMMs?

However the stats are not updating on the reader. Should they be?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• They are global EMMs. As you are blocking them they will not be sent to the card. However, what you need is the unique update EMM for your card SN.

With expired cards these are rarely sent.

Try London Live that should open without any entitlements.

• I wasn't blocking any of the EMMs and everything still reported (reader) skyuk [videoguard2] EMM: reader_caid 0963 != emmpid caid 0000 -> SKIP!

I have now reverted to

Which seem to be the most common settings people use.

London Live does clear. But I have no entitlements.

So I should just leave it for a few days, a week?

I want to make sure its working before I leave it on.

I am using TVHeadend so I don't know if that differs at all.

If the log say emms are being skipped, then why doesn't the emm column for the reader reflect that? Is it not working correctly?

• You are blocking global EMMs.

blockemm-g = 1

If you change this to

blockemm-g = 0

as I advised before, you should then see them getting sent to the card and counting up in oscam.

You can remove the line completely, but as you are going to need it again after testing if EMMs get to the card, it is simpler just to change the "1" to "0" and back again.

I've not ever use TVHeadend so cannot confirm it will work.

However, I have tested extensively with E2 boxes and original SlyHD boxes.

It can take a week or more to get an update and more recently ( a few months ago) I left an expired FTV card in the original box for about three weeks. It did not update.

Perhaps they are no longer updating these cards?

• I understand the setting but I have enabled saving so I can write it manually if it ever comes.

I guess I just need to wait a long time and hope then are still updating expired cards.

What will happen if it does get updated? Or do we not know until it happens?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!