Which is the best supported Enigma 2 boxes?

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,258 times. The last Post () by Roamin.

• ok, Octagon sf8008 has the best support. Out of all the enigma2 box available today. Which has the fast processor/cpu? Also one which clears HEVC channels? And one you dont need to clear cache every now and again like firesticks. Basically best specs. How do they compare with my current box below?

I've had a vu solo2 for years now and still running great, just that it doesn't clear the HEVC channels now. Thanks

• how much do you want to spend on your box? That is the first question and then WHAT do you want to use the box for?`For a box that costs about 120 euros I wonder what you ask so much? What should a box that costs 120 euros can do everything?

Your Solo2 have a better picture then the Octagon

wie viel möchtest Du für deine Box ausgeben? Das ist die erste Frage und dann WOFÜR möchtest Du die Box verwenden? Für eine Box die ca 120 Euro kostet frage ich mich was Du so viel fragst? Was soll eine Box die 120 Euro kostet alles können?

Aus meiner Sicht hat die Octagon ein schlechteres Bild als die Vu Solo da ich diese an mehreren Bildschirmen gesehen habe.

Edited 2 times, last by Heval ().

• how much do you want to spend on your box? That is the first question and then WHAT do you want to use the box for?`For a box that costs about 120 euros I wonder what you ask so much? What should a box that costs 120 euros can do everything?

Your Solo2 have a better picture then the Octagon

I had VU+ for years, both SOLO and DUO but now I've had 2 Octagon SF8008 boxes for the last 2 years and the Octagon has a BETTER picture than the VU+ boxes ..... and I had MANY technical problems with the VU+ boxes. They were POOR quality design and build and FAR too expensive.

Very happy with the SF8008 boxes .. apart from the total lack of (an English) user manual to give the users info over the 100's of possible user settings. It seems the manufacturer doesn't expect users to need or want to actually USE the possible setting. Very annoying.

Edited 4 times, last by Roamin ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!