openspa-8.1.x

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,681 times. The last Post () by m.ghattas.

• First installation was done in Slot 11. Another installation was made in Slot 3. Got blue screen once again. New crashlog attached.

Can you send us a screenshot with all slots, it seems a crash analysing the slots, maybe the system doesn't like some name.

Hello sergiri

May I ask why you don't create the image for Vuduo4kse

is it a commercial choice or something else

I would be grateful of an answer

• First installation was done in Slot 11. Another installation was made in Slot 3. Got blue screen once again. New crashlog attached.

Can you send us a screenshot with all slots, it seems a crash analysing the slots, maybe the system doesn't like some name.

sergiri

Thank you for your reply.

You are absolutely correct.

One of my installed Images, curiously enough,

is shown as None None None on the Multiboot Seletor.

I have already written about this about 2 weeks ago on this Forum:-

I have also reported this on the relative Forum.

After seeing your reply, I just hid that Image name and Openspa Multiboot

Selector works outright. Thanks for your help.

• It's a team decission seeing the support and help from vuplus to other teams not like blackhole and VTI (nowadays not support BlackHole too). Other brands give support trough developer contact and give you a sample box to make tests, Vuplus not, and they are the only ones. So, after the vuplus duo 4k we decided to finish vuplus support to new models.

• Yes, this is the problem, this image is taken by the system as None.

• Ok thanks for replying

OpenSPA Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenSPA Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!