Zgemma 7HC end wireguard 4.4 vpn

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 924 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Good morning

I have an Zgemma H7C of a my friend with Openpli 8.3 and Wireguard 4.4 VPN plugin

I have downloaded everything correctly

But the VPN doesn't connect to any server

It was happened at some one else with a same decoder?

Solution?

Thanks whoever answer me

• Have you installed the VPN Server correctly in the plugin together with your username and password ?

I have never used that plugin. I used to use VPN Manager Plugin and ovpn server files and username and password for your VPN service.

If you don`t get any help you could go down that route. From memory VPNManager ver 1.14 is the one to use with OpenPli 8.3

• Do not post same questions twice admin will remove them I already told you the correct forum section to go to if needed use a transtlator but you can post in english , you have downloaded everything correcty what vpn provider do they even support wireguard the plugin only supports ,

Surfshark, NordVPN, ProtonVPN, Mullvad, iVPN if none of those. Then you need to manually download your provider wireguard config files you also need private.key.

Have you installed the VPN Server correctly in the plugin together with your username and password ?

I have never used that plugin. I used to use VPN Manager Plugin and ovpn server files and username and password for your VPN service.

If you don`t get any help you could go down that route. From memory VPNManager ver 1.14 is the one to use with OpenPli 8.3

Wireguard setup is compleatly different from open vpn where most times you just need config files username and password.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!