media sites

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 411 times. The last Post () by martin1978.

• hi members and forum people was wanting to know what is the best site now a days for borrowing movies from with no late fees lol if you know what i mean dont want to break any rules on the forum, been checking round but no joy other than torrent sites which seams a bit ri*** any help would be great

• martin ¿ yuo shjould get yourself an E2 box like a VU then you can watch just about any movie you like on demand on your TV ,,VOD(1channel) for example!!
    other than that ¿whats wrong with torrent sites?? I´ve never had any probs with any of them....

• thanks bud for reply but lot of storys about torrents sites being clamped down on is there any software i could use to give me a bit of protection and what torrent sites are the best yeah be reading up on the vu box nice piece of kit a bit out of my price range sadly only have a lowely dreambox 500s

• im with Caz never really been a problem with torrent sites.....

Few tips perhaps,

Bare in mind most sites will have movies, tv shows e.t.c on or around the time they air...so if it hasn't aired yet or is airing in weeks/months to come then its probably fake.

If you have a good Virus Checker it will almost always pickup any dodgy torrent files, but most are files that require you to register for password e.t.c

In General depending on which site you use (google) they follow the same logic

Comments (Most legitimate users will add a comment whether Fake or Good to a torrent file in the case of what i use it will be a Green Tick or Green Comment box)

Seeds/Peers (If the file has no or a stupid amounts or one is more than the other than this could indicate a dodgy file) They start tricking people now!

When you look at the File(s) you plan to download you will normally see e.g an Avi file, a text file with info in it and most good downloads will have a sample file.

So in theory if you get 2 or more of the above the file should be ok mate!

Give it go, just make sure Virus Checker up to date e.t.c

There is a site type (video quality site) into google.... result you want is four letters .com

If its on there and you can find the EXACT file on a torrent site you will be ok! You will get still pics of the file also on most good little site
    (by exact i mean not just the Title but the extra info in the filename i.e the.a.team.blueray.mrgmx.linuxsat.avi for example of course!)

Have fun

:80:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• if you are worried about any certain "risk" factors then just dont do it!!! simple as that!!!
    let me see if I understand you right....
    ¿ you are looking for a site where users take risks uploading their stuff and share it for the good of all and you want to be able to get it for nothing and are worried ??????
    without spamming but utorrent light has an incorporated searchbar where you dont need to go to any "sites"... if thats what you are writing about..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!