MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,042 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 244,984 times. The last Post () by ziko.

• sorry but I don't know how they are compiled, obviously I'm doing something wrong Thanks Ziko

failed to load/ect/enigma2/multistalkerpro.json extra data line 2 column1 (char3)

Edited 2 times, last by dado2 ().

• sorry but I don't know how they are compiled, obviously I'm doing something wrong Thanks Ziko

failed to load/ect/enigma2/multistalkerpro.json extra data line 2 column1 (char3)

There is missing symbol { } or [ ] on json file

it must be like that

Code
    [
        {
            "http://portal:8080": "00:1a:79:00:00:00"
        },
        {
            "http://portal:8080": "00:1A:79:A7:E0:C6"
        }
    ]
  • Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro:

* libc6 (>= 2.37) *

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• Good job, Solo4K Openatv 7.3 is fine for me.

• Thanks @ziko for all you developed and provide to users, glade to see new plugin come . thankyou .

Everything is fine, but when opening the channels, a problem occurs

tsted

openatv 7.3

openblackhole 5.2

pure2 .7.3

egami 10.4

• Works on operate 7.3 for me. One thing is it possible to get it to check if the json file already exists and does not overwrite with a blank one when updating.

Great job none the less and a big THANK YOU

you can also put your json file in hdd so you wont need to send the file to every image

where can I edit the Setup file as it does not allow me to select/change the Portals Path in the MultiStalkerPro Setup screen or am I missing something?

press left and right

I have installed on dm900 with BA it crashes when I open

where is the crash

@ziko

hi is it possible to make DEB version ?

thanks in advance

no sorry i cannot work on something i dont have

• I have a qyestion for the author.

Have you cracked the boxes display problem ?

I've tried everything I can think of when using these type of streaming plugins and I just cannot get the display to show the progressbar for the EPG. Everything else works in the display, picons, clock ect, just not the progressbar. If you have cracked this problem can you please share your code. Thanks.

i have tried to skin the display but i found a problem, it does not read the skin from plugin skin you have to put the skin in skin_display so i stopped , i will try later to show the progressbar and see

• biko and everyone who gets the crash in the channels list, try the new ipk in the first post

• Yep tried that too, hacked the skin display.xml adding all that I thought would be needed to make it work, but it still wouldnt. The progress for Live channels is fine in the Infobar onscreen, yet the same code when added to the skin display.xml just does not work hence me asking if you have had any luck because I'm simply out of ideas.

This problem exists in all of these type of plugins, no one as yet has managed to figure it out. For example the problem is there with kiddac's xsteamity too.

• 1_0_1F_2_40B_1_C00000_0_0_0_20230607151256.png

352816088_3380224995565253_4957121525190100791_n.jpg

Code
    <screen name="MultiStalkerProSummary" position="0,0" size="400,240">
            <eLabel position="0,0" size="400,240" backgroundColor="#0e85a5"/>
            <widget name="channel_picon" position="100,30" size="200,80" alphatest="blend" zPosition="1"/>
            <widget name="channel_event" position="2,125" size="395,70" font="Bold;30" halign="center" valign="center" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#0e85a5" transparent="1" zPosition="1"/>
            <widget backgroundColor="#43423e" foregroundColor="#159fc3" position="center,205" size="370,10" name="Event_Now_Prog" zPosition="1" />
        </screen>

Code
    self['Event_Now_Prog'] = ProgressBar()
    self['Event_Now_Prog'].setRange((0, 100))
    self["Event_Now_Prog"].setValue(percent)

there is no problem at all with progressbar in lcd, the only problem i have it does not read the skin i had to put the skin in skin_display.xml

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!