Problem with openatv 7.3

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,658 times. The last Post () by acypaczom.

• to me dcc is working fine. my real problem is feezes with cccam. that is the only reason I tested openatv7.3. but it has several problems and the freeze problem too. not even s4aupdater works. in openatv7.1 everything works fine, but this freezes, that appeared from nothing, that are the real problem. and I can't fix it.

some times I uninstall the cccam in telnet, reinstall it on ipk installer, and it works. them, if I reboot the stb, the freezes come back. the same happens in version 7.3 but in that, some more problems are added, like the ftp stopped service.

• For the CCcam Freezes, do you have that with older CCcam such as 2.1.1 ? As I seen this on 2.2.x and 2.3.x, but not on prior older versions... and it's due to I think the over encryption used on the new way handled on communication between the CCcams together (and OSCam, I set always to 2.1.1 and not higher).

TS

• For the CCcam Freezes, do you have that with older CCcam such as 2.1.1 ? As I seen this on 2.2.x and 2.3.x, but not on prior older versions... and it's due to I think the over encryption used on the new way handled on communication between the CCcams together (and OSCam, I set always to 2.1.1 and not higher).

TS

I have the 2.3.9 installed. I can uninstall it in telnet but the files, cccam.cfg and others, and the cccam239 in usr/bin stay there even afdter uninstall. Should I delete them manually?

To install the 2.1.1 is just copy the mipsel cccam to bin and the cccam.cfg to etc?

I'm also testing oscam r11720, but it has version Cccam 2.3.2. Apparently working fine.

Would be nice if cccam2oscam let me edit the path to oscam.server. It just have etc/tuxbox/config , but my files are in etc/tuxbox/config/oscam

Thanks

Edited 3 times, last by marath ().

• You can change the version of the emulated CCcam on oscam, just changing/adding the parameters on file oscam.conf, as example below,

[cccam]

port = 12000

version = 2.0.11

About the bin CCcam, just replace the one in /usr/bin by the one you need to use. Configuration files should be similar, so no need to replace.

TS

• Thanks for answering

In my box the oscam files are in etc/tuxbox/config/oscam . And yes, if I replace the oscam.server there the cam update the clines and work. But I would like to use the ftp transfer function in ccam2oscam and that is impossible because that path isn't there and I can't change the default options it has. I attach the image if you want to see.

Screenshot 2023-10-07 204004.png

Why can't I see more than one cline in clients oscam info? Even if I put there 3 or 4 only one appears. In cccam we can see them all.

Thanks again for your help

• You have to ask the conceptor of that software to add this path,... or you change the path of the config files for oscam to one recognized by this software (on oscam.conf you should have the path of the config files probably).

TS

• Added /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam to FTP connection

• You have to ask the conceptor of that software to add this path,... or you change the path of the config files for oscam to one recognized by this software (on oscam.conf you should have the path of the config files probably).

TS

He may also make a symlink from config folder to the one visible by the tool. It is hotfix, but in many points it works for years ;-)

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!