Problem with openatv 7.3

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,384 times. The last Post () by acypaczom.

• I managed to install Toysoft through the usb COM3 port Bootloader restore and it did everything as it should, but when I tried to install again through the website, it lost its IP address again after seven seconds. I think it's something to do with the image in dreambox. I inserted this the last Opena TV 7.3 to try the optical cable to see if it works on Opena TV, but now I can't install via the website only on the SD card. I can't even turn off the dreambox via the remote control. I tried to test the GP4 image on the SD card to see is able to turn off the dreambox via the remote and can do so without problems.

Frontpanel defective or just the cable that is not properly doing contact ? I would open the box, remove the LCD flat cable, and reinsert it.

TS

• .toyssoft, I thought about that last night as you wrote and this morning I did it with no results. When I start Opena TV 7.3 in Recovery Mode dreambox just stops for a while as if it is looking for an IP address and after that just continues normally on Opena TV channels. Only through The SD card has an image with an IP address and when I try to install it via the website, the IP address disappears again. Thank you for your help in any case. I don't know if there is an image that I can insert via USB to open TV 7.3 and not use anymore. SD card because I would try to test another image. :Head Banger:

• .toyssoft, I thought about that last night as you wrote and this morning I did it with no results. When I start Opena TV 7.3 in Recovery Mode dreambox just stops for a while as if it is looking for an IP address and after that just continues normally on Opena TV channels. Only through The SD card has an image with an IP address and when I try to install it via the website, the IP address disappears again. Thank you for your help in any case. I don't know if there is an image that I can insert via USB to open TV 7.3 and not use anymore. SD card because I would try to test another image. :Head Banger:

If I understand properly, your box is a DM7020HD, correct ? To which you want to install a new image.

Try one thing as well, on the BIOS (try to reset it), if you can.

You will need to get the box accepting an IP address to Flash an image, during these 7 seconds you have an IP,.. and have ready Putty in Telnet mode with the IP, to access menu and reset all settings.

Code
    Dreambox ADVANCED SETUP UTILITY  Information  Network  Misc  Boot  Exit------------------------------------------------------------------------I Abort (no save)                                                      II Use Settings Once                                                    II Save Settings                                                        II Save Settings and Reboot                                             II                                                                      II Power Down with saving                                               II Power Down (no save)                                                 II                                                                      II Quick Boot                                                           II Primary                                                              II Secondary                                                            II Alternative 1                                                        II Alternative 2                                                        II Arbitrary                   tftp   [                               ] II                                                                      II Factory default                                                      II Reset all settings to factory default                                II                                                                      II                                                                      I------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS

• Well , i flash the box several times a day sometimes and never got such an issue .You can always install an original image and then try again with openATV but older version . Also can write which FP version do you have ? You should have at least FP1.12 .

IF the main reason for the installation is using the optical cable , i saw that there was a bug so that one will be fix soon , but need to do some test before.

• My friend, I have never had a problem installing an image either. I don't have a problem with ftp because I have communication with Telent, but the problem is installing another image through the website, because it loses its IP address, and just when I installed Opena TV 7.3 to see if the optical cable works, after that I couldn't install another image because it loses the IP address when I want to install the image.

• can any one help im trying to chNge password for ftp but o keep getting error ca t change no child processes

Hi

I tried it all. Putty, fillezilla, telnet, and all other things I could remember. Impossible to change password or login via ftp do openATV 7.3 in Octagon SF108 E2

• can any one help im trying to chNge password for ftp but o keep getting error ca t change no child processes

Hi

I tried it all. Putty, fillezilla, telnet, and all other things I could remember. Impossible to change password or login via ftp do openATV 7.3 in Octagon SF108 E2

Use this to solve:

Enigma2 Reset Password Plugin - Enigma2 System Utility Plugins - Linux Satellite Support Community

Reset password to "blank" and from command i set "root" like new password

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• "root" is used for login, not for password. The password is changed in Network>Password and must be the same one you use in FTP. I have the same image and there were no problems. When you enter the new password, you will receive a message that it was executed successfully or changed and the receiver must be connected to the network.

• Thanks to all that try to help. I simple flash 7.1 again. That ftp and password problem solved just with this downgrade. When an update working fine is released, I upgrade again.

The problem who made me upgrade is a constant freeze in receiving, from X in X seconds.

First I thought it was some net problem but it isn't. Them I read that more people has this problem and tried to upgrade to 7.3 because of that.

My box is Octagon SF108 E2, it is a mipsel processor. I tried enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_239-r6-RAED_OE2.0_all.ipk but the problem persist. About one year ago when I last used it, it was all working fine. The CCCam239 file in MIPS.zip file, here, CCcam 2.3.9 All Images by RAED , I don't know how to use it. Is machine language inside.

I read this :

* CCcam 2.3.9 (MIPS) with DE and 1813 support based on original CCcam2.3.2 *****************************************************************************1) Find binary file in the folder /usr/bin or /bin on your recievier with name for example CCcam2.3.22) Rename new CCcam2.3.9.mips file to CCcam2.3.2 (NEW NAME MUST BE SAME AS EXIST NAME ON YOUR RESEIVER)3) Stop emulator on your receiver4) Replace exist cccam binary file with new one5) Reboot receiver But makes no sense as I always edited a cccam.cfg in etc folder. Not any cccam in Bin folder.

Also getting errors when install tspanel.ipk, both 7.5 and 8.1. The installation goes fine with no errors, restart gui and them when try to use the plugin, a error: (some plugins are not avaiable:extensions/tspanel(no module named "plugins.extensions.tspanel.plugin)

I installed and removed cams several times in telnet. Nothing worked.

Now, I installed 2.3.0, 2.3.8 and 2.3.9. All with IPK files. But only two are installed, don't understand why:

root@sf108:~# opkg list-installed | grep cccam

enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images - 239-r6-RAED_OE2.0

gp-cam-cccam-2.3.0 - 2.3.0-r0

In OpenAtv 7.1 I can't change from one can to another. Just an option (cccam). Can't also figure why.

After lots of hours around this, now I can stop the freezes, some times, by rebooting. Them If I disconnect and connect the box again, freezes come back.

If some one as some insight I would be very appreciated.

Thanks for you help.

Edited 2 times, last by marath ().

• Thanks for trying to help. When I have the openAtv 7.3 installed, not even the ipk plugin installer works. I install media scanner to try to install those two plugins mentioned above, but when pressed green to install, just get a black screen. Nothing works and I'm using the image released yesterday.

"root" is used for login, not for password. The password is changed in Network>Password and must be the same one you use in FTP. I have the same image and there were no problems. When you enter the new password, you will receive a message that it was executed successfully or changed and the receiver must be connected to the network.

Thanks. I know that. And yes, I put the password "root" as password, and the user is root. And yes, the green save. But the password doesn work in dcc. Message is login failed.

root@sf108:~# passwd

New password:

Retype new password:

passwd: password updated successfully

root@sf108:~#

This is what happens when putting new pass

*** Server has closed ***

Login incorrect

sf108 login:

And this is the message when try to login.

As to s4aupdater it gives me a blue screen every time I try to use it.

I belive the problem is not password has I can use telnet. The problem is FTP no starting anyway.

Edited 4 times, last by marath ().

• but the recording part does not work 100% try to lower a recording cell and imene's tests record another TV program but there is only a black screen :thumbsdown:

try testing with all tuners in the Dreambox DM920 at once, it just doesn't work

Dreambox DM920 - BlackHole 10.2 - Norlys Tv - Danmark - DVB-T2 :goodluck:

:Morning Coffee:

• Use instead Putty and WinSCP, DCC is buggy,

TS

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!