Dreambox Two Help can't unmount /mnt: Device or resource busy

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,643 times. The last Post () by dniestre.

• good morning! I have a problem with my dreambox two I can't install the image via the web anymore? Because I made an error I tried to install the opematv 7.3 mmc via the web and since then I can't install the flash any more images give me this error. someone can help me

Code
       [*] Remounting '/dev/dreambox-data' to '/data'
    [*] Mounting '/dev/dreambox-rootfs' to '/mnt'
    /mnt/etc/recovery/backup-hooks.d/fstab.sh: line 4: can't create /mnt/etc/enigma2/fstab.bak: Read-only file system
    [*] Unmounting '/mnt'
    umount: can't unmount /mnt: Device or resource busy
  • master G

Added the Label Image Flashing Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Dreambox Two Help” to “Dreambox Two Help can't unmount /mnt: Device or resource busy”.
  • hello, it doesn't work
    rescue-sdimage-dreamtwo-20230503213944.img. I put it on the SD card then in the box. and it started so I went to get the image but always the same error

Code
    [*] Remounting '/dev/dreambox-rootfs' to '/mnt'
    /mnt/etc/recovery/backup-hooks.d/fstab.sh: line 4: can't create /mnt/etc/enigma2/fstab.bak: Read-only file system

Code
    if only there was an image that works on the SD card? I tried the open atv 7.3 but it's full of bugs

Edited once, last by master G: Merged 2 posts created by marioland into this post. ().

• På hemsidan måste du ange din IP-adress och sedan uppmanas du att installera din bild, till exempel Opena TV eller annan bild.
    Du laddade ner zip-filen från Opena TV-webbplatsen. Formaterade du den?
    Try to install the Peter Pan image or gemeni image via the website?

Edited once, last by pinokio0 ().

• Code
    that's what i did but i get this error

[*] Remounting '/dev/dreambox-rootfs' to '/mnt'

• Download the bootable AIO image from the SD card from the link below and put it on your PC. Then with the windows program "balenaEtcher-Portable-1.18.8", after inserting an SD into the PC reader, start the program, select the previously downloaded image and install it on the SD.

Then insert the SD into dreambox Two, and turn it on. See if that starts.

- http://download.blue-panel.com/pyro/images/

- https://etcher.balena.io/

• I don't think you can do anything.

On the site "pirates" they wrote about your problem. I'm not an expert, maybe I misunderstood (difficulty translating via Google). You remounted the internal flash. Gutemine promised some solution by 06-07-2023.( Pride Day)

Good luck.

• Try this. Don't install now via SD card. Go to the website and enter your ip address from dreambox. Try what Hatak wrote online. You don't install the image, but you have the option of online rescue. Press that and wait a bit for it to install. After then try to install the original factory image

• dont work online recovery

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!