Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

There are 266 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,917 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• A new update to the streamlink library has been released. There is nothing particularly critical and everything they updated is already in the version I posted earlier. However, I decided to change the numbering order of StreamLinkProxy plugin version in the future by "unlinking" it from the streamlink library version. Thus, I propose to start numbering the plugin from version 1.0.1 ... in case of updating the streamlink library or the code of the plugin itself, the version index will change in its range independent of and not coinciding with the version of the streamlink library itself ... In the DEBUG log, I will add the output of the used version of the plugin and separately the version of the streamlink library. So it will be more correct and easier to navigate in the changes made + it will be possible to implement a separate ipk-package to install an updated version of the streamlink library without changing the version of the plugin itself ...

Or don't "bother" and leave it as it is?

Would love to hear users' opinions on all of the above ... Your thoughts and considerations?

• Not sure for normal users like me (not a coder or Linux expert) it will be of interest to know what SL library is used- The only important thing is that its work.

For more "hacky" users, probably a relation to the used SL library will be more important.

• Not sure for normal users

Two installation packages were meant:

1) StreamLinkProxy plugin (daemon)

2) Streamlink library for Enigma2

If you are installing for the first time, you should install both ... If there are updates, then install only that updated.

If someone decides to make his version of the proxy or plugin, for example, with GUI or some other "pluses". then it will be possible to use the ready StreamlinkLib package for Enigma2.

• I tried to get Zattoo re-working on streamlinkproxy after updating streamlink to the newest version. System is OATV 7.3 (VU+DUO4KSE). What I found is, that getting Zattoo reworking needs die parameter hls-live-restart. Trying this with streamlinkproxy doesn't work.

What I'm doing after updating and restarting is:

1. Uninstall streamlinkproxy

2. Restart

3. Install streamlinksrv

4. Restart

5. Call a channel like

#SERVICE 4097:0:1:1389:5:601:C00000:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a8088/https%3a//zattoo.com/watch/orf-1?zattoo-email=***@***.**&zattoo-password=######&zattoo-stream-types=hls7&hls-live-restart:ORF 1

#DESCRIPTION ORF 1-tst2

(i'm in Switzerland)

6. Change channel to SAT

7. Restart

8. Uninstall streamlinksrv

9. Restart (maybe not necessairy)

10. Reinstall streamlinkproxy, restart and enjoy

It seems like streamlinkproxy can't handle hls-stream-restart? Or is there an other solution?

• It seems like

1) RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

2) RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

3) RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

4) RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

updating streamlink to the newest version

The latest ver - RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

p.s.

Code
     streamlinkproxy manualstart DEBUG

And you and we can stagger what's really going on, not your stories.

• Code
    https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=orf2_europe

Check this link in any browser ... Does it work? No error with your link as on the screen above ?

Code
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//localhost%3a8088/https%3a//zattoo.com/channels?channel=orf2_europe&zattoo-stream-types=hls7&zattoo-email=****@***.***&zattoo-password=******&zattoo-purge-credentials=1                                                                               
    #DESCRIPTION ORF 2 Europe 

And log for HLS stream

The log for DASH stream

• Ok, lets see

- hls-live-restart is a parameter for the hls-Plugin

- orf-europe doesn't seem to work with a swiss free account

- therefor I'm using srf-info.

1. After a streamlink-update:

127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2024 16:23:15] "GET /https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=srf_info&zattoo-stream-types=hls7&zattoo-email=***@***.***&zattoo-password=####&zattoo-purge-credentials=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

[plugins.zattoo][debug] Restored cookies: beaker.session.id, pzuid

[plugins.zattoo][info] All credentials were successfully removed.

[plugins.zattoo][debug] _hello ...

[plugins.zattoo][debug] Hello was successful.

[plugins.zattoo][debug] _login ...

[plugins.zattoo][debug] Login was successful.

[plugins.zattoo][debug] Saved cookies: beaker.session.id, pzuid

[plugins.zattoo][debug] _watch ...

[plugins.zattoo][debug] get channel ID for srf_info

[plugins.zattoo][debug] {'display_alias': 'srf_info', 'cid': 'sf-info', 'qualities': [{'title': 'SRF info HD', 'stream_types': ['dash', 'hls7'], 'level': 'hd', 'availability': 'available'}]}

[plugins.zattoo][debug] CHANNEL ID: sf-info

[plugins.zattoo][error] invalid stream_type h

[plugins.zattoo][error] invalid stream_type l

[plugins.zattoo][error] invalid stream_type s

[plugins.zattoo][error] invalid stream_type 7

[streamlink][error] No playable streams found for the given URL: https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=srf_info

[plugins.hls][debug] URL=https://devstreaming-cdn.apple.com/videos/streaming/examples/bipbop_16x9/bipbop_16x9_variant.m3u8; params={}

[utils.l10n][debug] Language code: en_US

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 234p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 360p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 540p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 720p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 1080p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 41k (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] Opening hls substream

[stream.hls][debug] Reloading playlist

[utils.named_pipe][info] Creating pipe streamlinkpipe-2030-1-670

[utils.named_pipe][info] Creating pipe streamlinkpipe-2030-2-3157

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] ffmpeg command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -nostats -y -i /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2030-1-670 -i /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2030-2-3157 -c:v copy -c:a copy -map 0:v? -map 0:a? -map 1:a -f mpegts pipe:1

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] Starting copy to pipe: /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2030-1-670

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] Starting copy to pipe: /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2030-2-3157

[stream.hls][debug] First Sequence: 0; Last Sequence: 180

[stream.hls][debug] Start offset: 0; Duration: None; Start Sequence: 0; End Sequence: 180

2. Same with hls-live-restart

127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2024 16:27:40] "GET /https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=srf_info&zattoo-stream-types=hls7&zattoo-email=***@***.***&zattoo-password=####&zattoo-purge-credentials=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

[plugins.zattoo][debug] {'display_alias': 'srf_info', 'cid': 'sf-info', 'qualities': [{'title': 'SRF info HD', 'stream_types': ['dash', 'hls7'], 'level': 'hd', 'availability': 'available'}]}

[streamlink][error] No playable streams found for the given URL: https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=srf_info

[plugins.hls][debug] URL=https://devstreaming-cdn.apple.com/videos/streaming/examples/bipbop_16x9/bipbop_16x9_variant.m3u8; params={}

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 234p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 360p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 540p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 720p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 1080p (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 41k (language=eng, name=BipBop Audio 2)

[utils.named_pipe][info] Creating pipe streamlinkpipe-2068-1-496

[utils.named_pipe][info] Creating pipe streamlinkpipe-2068-2-6569

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] ffmpeg command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -nostats -y -i /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2068-1-496 -i /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2068-2-6569 -c:v copy -c:a copy -map 0:v? -map 0:a? -map 1:a -f mpegts pipe:1

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] Starting copy to pipe: /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2068-1-496

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] Starting copy to pipe: /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2068-2-6569

[stream.hls][debug] First Sequence: 0; Last Sequence: 180

[stream.hls][debug] Start offset: 0; Duration: None; Start Sequence: 0; End Sequence: 180

3. After hls-live-restart with streamlinksrv

127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2024 16:41:50] "GET /https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=srf_info&zattoo-stream-types=hls7&zattoo-email=***@***.***&zattoo-password=####&zattoo-purge-credentials=1&hls-live-restart HTTP/1.1" 200 -

[plugins.zattoo][debug] Found data for hls7

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 720p (language=de, name=Deutsch), (language=en, name=English)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 432p (language=de, name=Deutsch), (language=en, name=English)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 288p (language=de, name=Deutsch), (language=en, name=English)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 288p_alt (language=de, name=Deutsch), (language=en, name=English)

[stream.hls][debug] Using external audio tracks for stream 288p (language=de, name=Deutsch), (language=en, name=English)

[streamlink][debug] ZATTOO plugin found sreams: ['288p', '288p_alt2', '432p', '720p']

[utils.named_pipe][info] Creating pipe streamlinkpipe-2147-1-3485

[utils.named_pipe][info] Creating pipe streamlinkpipe-2147-2-3785

[utils.named_pipe][info] Creating pipe streamlinkpipe-2147-3-5114

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] ffmpeg command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -nostats -y -i /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2147-1-3485 -i /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2147-2-3785 -i /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2147-3-5114 -c:v copy -c:a copy -map 0:v? -map 0:a? -map 1:a -map 2:a -copyts -f mpegts pipe:1

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] Starting copy to pipe: /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2147-1-3485

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] Starting copy to pipe: /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2147-2-3785

[stream.hls][debug] First Sequence: 1066157267; Last Sequence: 1066157316

[stream.hls][debug] Start offset: 0; Duration: None; Start Sequence: 1066157314; End Sequence: None

[stream.hls][debug] Adding segment 1066157314 to queue

[stream.ffmpegmux][debug] Starting copy to pipe: /tmp/streamlinkpipe-2147-3-5114

[stream.hls][debug] Start offset: 0; Duration: None; Start Sequence: 1066157314; End Sequence: None

[stream.hls][debug] Adding segment 1066157315 to queue

[stream.hls][debug] Adding segment 1066157316 to queue

[stream.hls][debug] Writing segment 1066157314 to output

[stream.hls][debug] Segment initialization 1066157314 complete

[stream.hls][debug] Segment 1066157314 complete

[stream.hls][debug] Writing segment 1066157315 to output

[stream.hls][debug] Segment 1066157315 complete

[stream.hls][debug] Writing segment 1066157316 to output

[stream.hls][debug] Segment 1066157316 complete

Edited once, last by di999 ().

• Ok, lets see

All I see in your log. You are using the wrong plugin zattoo.py of the streamlink library... Remove the library you are using /usr/lib/python3.xx/site-packages/streamlink ... Then install the plugin by downloading it from this link - RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only! , using the --force-reinstall parameter, and reboot

p.s. These lines tell me that the streamlink library you are using does not contain a working zattoo.py module.

Code

Compare how the same thing shows up in the logs I gave you.

Code
    [plugins.zattoo][debug] Found data for hls
    or
    [plugins.zattoo][debug] Found data for dash

Do you see the difference?

• Same with hls-live-restart

You should NOT use this parameter at all, because it has NOTHING to do with ZATTOO ... and you clearly don't understand what it is for, where, when, and how it should be used ...

This parameter is set "globally" for streamlink library ... And in bouquets, in "query" links only parameters for specifically used plugins (zattoo, arte, ustvnow, etc.) should be set. (https://streamlink.github.io/plugins.html)

- hls-live-restart is a parameter for the hls-Plugin

Снимок экрана 2024-01-21 в 20.06.31.png

The documentation says that this parameter is used to try to start any HLS-live stream not from the current timeline, but as far back as possible ... There is NO reference to what you wrote in the documentation.

• Ok. Which streamlinkversion should I use? I'm using a version, where zattoo.py has been changed 5 days ago. And... ar there any diffrent stremlinkproxy 6.5.3-Plugins? As I'm using 6.5.3.

I don't feel like going into the reasons for what, why, and how you had it installed ...

You have two options:

1) Do what I wrote above - RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

2) Continue to write posts about nothing.

The first way will get you to the result - you will have a working zattoo service

The second - well... okay... I read your post.... so what? How did it work for you?

p.s.

using the --force-reinstall parameter

Does that make sense to you? Do you understand how to do this?

• where zattoo.py has been changed 5 days ago

I changed this file myself to make it work on January 6 ... 5 days ago it was January 16 ... what file you are using and where you got it - I do not know

Снимок экрана 2024-01-21 в 21.44.10.png

If you downloaded it from streamlink GitHub project - it won't work, there is a bug in the code .....

Thank you for your understanding =)

• By the way =) Where in your log is that parameter you write about? Moreover, in the log below - you have everything working ... and the log is made already with an updated streamlink library with a fixed zattoo.py file ... But the first part of the log (allegedly without the hls-live-restart parameter) is exactly what I wrote, with the old non-working version ....

So everything should work ... just figure out where and how you did the above logs.

• 1. After a streamlink-update:

127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2024 16:23:15] "GET /https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=srf_info&zattoo-stream-types=hls7&zattoo-email=***@***.***&zattoo-password=####&zattoo-purge-credentials=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

Judging by the log from this item - it is obtained on a NOT working version of zattoo.py ... But the following items - already with a correct and updated version of zattoo.py

2.. Same with hls-live-restart

Where's the parameter you're talking about? The above-quoted link from your log does not contain this parameter and judging by the further text of the log - the link you set to play does NOT exist ... Open this link in any browser - https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=srf_info , can you see the video in your browser? If not, why do you expect the plugin to play video?

3. After hls-live-restart with streamlinksrv

127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2024 16:41:50] "GET /https://zattoo.com/channels?channel=srf_info&zattoo-stream-types=hls7&zattoo-email=***@***.***&zattoo-password=####&zattoo-purge-credentials=1&hls-live-restart HTTP/1.1" 200 -

In your logs you put the hls-live-restart parameter into the request ... and you did it incorrectly ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!