UK/IT/DE -- DASH

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,585 times. The last Post () by gazz12345.

• sulla open atv 7.3 con zgemma h9 combo

si vedono solo alcuni canali del cielo uk

mentre con la stessa immaggine con sf 8008 non si vede niente

dove' il problema

on open atv 7.3 with zgemma h9 combo

only a few uk sky channels are seen

while with the same image with sf 8008 you don't see anything

where is the problem

Orgoglioso di essere Napoletano

• Not sure if you realized that you can watch all italian and germany channels for free still, and half of the UK channels without any problem

What a nice way to fight piracy

Sadly this is not the case when using an Enigma2 box. ffmpeg simply cannot cannot understand MSS

Only Sky UK is ok when using an Enigma2 box as Sky UK uses DASH and at least 50% of that is now down and needing new keys. So all of this is now pretty much a waste of time now until new keys are posted.

• I'm sorry but I can't agree with your statement about other country keys being useless because they can't play on Enigma2 box

Anyway, I am not here to argue, I'll keep posting here only with news

• Ok but the proof in what I say will be that this thread will just die, when everyone eventually realises that the Italian and German keys cannot be used on an Enigma2 box and that whats left from Sky Uk is not worth the effort.

It might take a few weeks but it will happen.

• Ciao Capitano, ti chiedo se la versione Openatv 7.3 non si potrebbe adattare per i modelli tipo Mut@nt.. Edision..Giga..Octagon..? Per vedere i contenuti di italiani e tedeschi?!

Hi Captain, I wonder if the Openatv 7.3 version could not be adapted for models like Mut@nt.. Edision..Giga..Octagon..? To see the contents of Italians and Germans?!

Edited once, last by x-man ().

• only to show h7 dash works, 90% of channels not working i use last openatv 7.3

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/Bu4CwTCD#uD3-nymc61JbDfLuYGgmHk0LcISUXhcnwUfuY0TtQ6o

NiceOne !

I'm loosing night to view something but nothing as your results:

Can you send me only one of the lines in userbouquet.xx.tv file , where a channel opens (private ?) ?

are you 'working' from Italy ?

Which DNS are you using ?

Are you under VPN ?

Figo !!!!!

E' da giorni che provo di tutto ma e' niente rispetto ai tuoi risultati.

Mi puoi mandare una sola riga del file .tv relativa ad una canale che si apre (privato ?) ?

Stai ricevendo dall'Italia ?

Quale DNS usi ?

Stai usando una VPN ?

My conf

Zgemma H7c , 13E sat .

Linux various devices

:smiling face with sunglasses:

• Almost every UK decryption keys has changed, as planned when they started changing them.

However all italian and germany keys channels are still alive and I'll develop really soon a Kodi plugin to watch the channels on compatible devices.

I'll also release most likely a tutorial and scripts to play MSS yourself, so that, for example, you can host stuff on your own server & convert MSS to DASH or HLS so that you can watch even Italian and German streams from every device you wish, without the PlayReady dependency.

Code
    http://anon.to/?https://github.com/SkyCantChangeKeys/skyit-free
    http://anon.to/?https://github.com/SkyCantChangeKeys/skyde-free

Regarding UK keys, I'll give Sky a break

• Regarding UK keys, I'll give Sky a break

Or As I suspected all along, you dont know how to get the new keys lol, no shame in it, I dont know how either.

Will you offer me a coffee if I publish them again :)

Do you realize that I've contacted Sky in January in order to let them change the keys, and that we are in June and they just changed them now?

My goal is definetly NOT promoting piracy.

And by the way, I didn't found out myself how to grab them, so just to clarify out, there was someone that indicated me where to look & what to do. So knowing it or not, I am clear as crystal water in telling out that I didn't do the job all alone

The UK keys are all around again. The method that got used in the past still works flawlessy and they can't do anything about it, because there are devices actively using Widevine in UK.

What I was caring on (been 3rd time I mention it here) was PlayReady.

• I understand your goal, you want them to give you a challenge, but instead of people on here paying someone for the keys that are available again,

why not explain how we can obtain them, for ourselves, its all about learning to do things for yourself rather than relying on the generosity of others.

• Regarding you saying you will explain how to setup a server for Italia and Germany, thats the first thing I did on the very day the keys were first released in order to get around the Enigma2 boxes inability to play the streams. At this time ffmpeg r2 had not been released. But of course only Sky UK worked because the problem of ffmpeg 6.xx not understanding MSS still remains, because 90% of Linux servers use ffmpeg. Without any new working Sky UK keys coming, I've now removed all the UK channels from this server as its pointless keeping them.

It will be interesting to see how you get around this ffmpeg problem for the MSS streams.

• Regarding you saying you will explain how to setup a server for Italia and Germany, thats the first thing I did on the very day the keys were first released in order to get around the Enigma2 boxes inability to play the streams. At this time ffmpeg r2 had not been released. But of course only Sky UK worked because the problem of ffmpeg 6.xx not understanding MSS still remains, because 90% of Linux servers use ffmpeg. Without any new working Sky UK keys coming, I've now removed all the UK channels from this server as its pointless keeping them.

It will be interesting to see how you get around this ffmpeg problem for the MSS streams.

This utility can load the streams.

Code
     https://github.com/nilaoda/N_m3u8DL-RE

I haven't played with it much though. I am not sure how to pipe a muxed output from it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!