UK/IT/DE -- DASH

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,768 times. The last Post () by gazz12345.

• Official Post

Someone at Sky asked you to remove the links and keys?

A third party contacts web hosting companies and search engines on behalf of whoever owns the copyright.

The web host and search engines will then contact you and give a time limit to act on it.

The third parties website hasn`t been updated with the complaint yet, so i can`t tell you much more about who exactly made it.

• Regarding you saying you will explain how to setup a server for Italia and Germany, thats the first thing I did on the very day the keys were first released in order to get around the Enigma2 boxes inability to play the streams. At this time ffmpeg r2 had not been released. But of course only Sky UK worked because the problem of ffmpeg 6.xx not understanding MSS still remains, because 90% of Linux servers use ffmpeg. Without any new working Sky UK keys coming, I've now removed all the UK channels from this server as its pointless keeping them.

It will be interesting to see how you get around this ffmpeg problem for the MSS streams.

FFMpeg doesn't support MSS streams but MSS segments are just mp4s without init informations

In order to generate the init informations yourself you have 2 options:

- Read out the format specifications and die before you accomplish the task

- Get on DashJS or Bitmovin source code and see how its being generated with JS code in hands

I've choosen the second option and managed to get the complete mp4 segments (there are also some small fixups to do to the segments themself), then use mp4decrypt from Bento4 to decrypt them

From there you can concatenate audio and video using FFmpeg and do your own playlist.

The only remaining issue I had is that audio / video segments have different duration and I had some stuttering here and here but it was enough to test the decryption keys (before I found out that you could use directly PlayReady test license server to decrypt them) that I got from a kind pirate guy from telegram (the same one who then afterwards explained me how to get the Widevine license URL for UK).

In order to fix this audio/video desync issue I already got the tip from a friend on how to fix it, but didn't try myself.

As I said I am however in the process of coding the tool that download, fix n decrypts the mp4s from MSS

If you want a test segment audio/video decrypted from MSS, just DM me and I'll provide to you original segment, segment fixed + init & final decrypted segment

Since you've asked how to grab the decryption keys, not sure if you ever had experience with pywidevine and how to get it working with certificates.

If yes, grabbing the keys it's nothing more then doing this task with the right license url as I mentioned in previous post

Code
    https://wvguard.sky.de/WidevineLicenser/WidevineLicenser

That was a previous Sky Go DE Widevine license url; They just changed it to another path, but should give you an idea.

They could literally make life harder even when using Widevine by just enabling key rotation like they already do on their proprietary DRM and by blacklisting certain devices but I don't know why they look way more braindead then monkeys and just blindly takedown GitHub repositories without even changing decryption keys for IT or DE channels (and worth to mention again that they had 6 months to do that prior to those days).

I am sorry if I caused any issue within this thread to the forum, I'll refrain from posting again any external link.

This DMCA law is really hilarious. No copyright protected content is being restreamed or shared, just URLs and 16 bytes hex codes, yet they have the ability to take down stuff like anything

I've translated a post of someone being scared of Sky tracking IPs using their CDN

You cannot be pursued for connecting to their own CDN and downloading segments, this is exactly what the NOW / SkyGo applications are doing.

• Wich utility support .isml downloading or playing?

Tested with ffmpeg, mpv, Bento4 and they doesn't support downloading MSS.

Edited once, last by vellici ().

• Not compatible firefox/edge or others for Mac. Also with Windows for arm virtualized.
    With N_m3u8 cannot playing mux.ts generated

N_m3u8DL-RE --save-name TEST ".isml/Manifest" --key kid:key --live-real-time-merge --live-pipe-mux --mp4-real-time-decryption --mux-after-done mp4 -sv best -sa best

browser firefox

Immagine.png

• Virus total... a TOTAL waste of time

Its good to be cautions but that site has way too many false positives.

At the end of the day its up to you though.

You can always inspect the source code and build yourself.

The app comes recommended by the video help forums.

• Update: take a look at https://....................................in order to convert MSS to m3u8 if you want to setup a restream

converte in m3u8

per me troppo difficile, ma se sei capace tu e ........

• Ragazzi, il metodo per riprodurre gli MSS è privato, non riuscirete mai a far andare il leak di sky it su enigma2, ripparlo o guardarlo su un altro player che non sia quello di bitmovin.

Felice di essere smentito.

others say that work on the dash image in download section .
    For me , won t work on openpli vu+ zero

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• Ragazzi, il metodo per riprodurre gli MSS è privato, non riuscirete mai a far andare il leak di sky it su enigma2, ripparlo o guardarlo su un altro player che non sia quello di bitmovin.

Felice di essere smentito.

others say that work on the dash image in download section .
    For me , won t work on openpli vu+ zero

Without any screenshot, i doubt it.

With the dash image you could have watched sky uk, that has now changed keys.

- La pirateria è un reato, non scaricheresti mai un auto

Edited once, last by NotSmirco ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!