OpenATV_Dreambox_ONE New

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,293 times. The last Post () by wiertolot.

• I am tested, DM Two its audio good, ok, newnigma2 muted, not audio, channels tv and radio.

Only Openatv 7.3 Not wallpaper for radio stations, black screen. Not good tryb radio works and mode. They could have used a better wallpaper and a nicer logo. In general, it may be. It's going in an increasingly better direction. Great, this image is not bad. Super.Thanks, a lot to the creators.

• Ok, Thanks.

Maybee he knows his way around:

I am instal and tested.

My not works radio stations, not audio, SILENCE! I am DM One, Two!

I am scan, search good and not works, not audio, SILENCE!

Not play start, i am must added pids audio and added pids PCR, PCR 8191 my not works, works only some pids audio, in restart decoder not works.

12188 ver, Hotbird 13E,

pl.kingofsat.net/radiopack-polsat.php

Why?

I am Dreambox OS 2.6 and image on this.

Help me! Please. Thanks

Not good FFmpeg ---------Dreambox OS 2.6?

Not good audio plugins, drivers?

Other image OE, 2.6 works ok (open ATV, open BH,open Vision, Egami, open PLI, ...end)

Newnigma2 OE 2.0 works ok.

Newnigma2 OE 2.6 not works AND IMAGES DREAMBOX OS 2.6, 4K, Satlodge, Gemini 4.2, Peter Pan, Dream Elite, Ozoon ...and Dreambox OS 2.6---not audio.

Working ok, good audio, In restart decoder not works, not audio:

2023/12/23 18:35:46 zzzzzzzzzz s (main) init for all local cards done

2023/12/23 18:35:46 00000000 s (emmcache) loaded 279 emmcache records from /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.emmcache in 3 ms

2023/12/23 18:35:46 00000000 s (emmcache) loaded 279 emmstat records from /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.emmstat in 1 ms

2023/12/23 18:35:46 zzzzzzzzzz c (client) plain dvbapi-client granted (dvbapi, au=auto (2 reader))

2023/12/23 18:35:46 zzzzzzzzzz c (dvbapi) dvbapi channelcache loaded from /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.ccache

2023/12/23 18:35:46 zzzzzzzzzz c (dvbapi) Detected /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0 Api: 0, userconfig boxtype: 1 maximum number of filters is 55 (oscam limit is 64)

2023/12/23 18:35:46 zzzzzzzzzz c (dvbapi) Detected /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0 device, total available descramblers: 8

information:

no such file or directory?

stopped descrambling?

2023/12/24 08:31:36 vvvvvvvvv c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 stopped descrambling for program 1C9B (1803@000000:1C9B unknown)2023/12/24 08:31:38 vvvvvvvvv c (dvbapi) ERROR: error on poll of 1 fd's (errno=2 No such file or directory)

Help, please good PCR!

What is PCR 8191? I don't work on it. Not audio.

Service reference: 1:0:1:1CA5:1CE8:71:820000:0:0:0 not works, no audio.

Service reference: 1:0:1:1CA5:1CE8:71:82AF9C:0:0:0 works ok! good audio.

How to change or edit these service reference?

Dreamnox Edit not options edit channels service reference.

?

Not transporder 12188 Ver. name: 8519680 , only name: 8564636................?

Transporder name: 8564636 works ok, in restart decoder not works, not audio.

Restart oscam works, start oscam works ok. good audio

Decoder OFF standby mode works, ON dekoder by standby works ok. good audio.

Only restart Full decoder not works, not audio

and restart GUI not works, not audio,

restart only alone GUI not works, not audio,

FTA radio stations good only some pids audio and reatart ok.

Coding radio stations works ok, only restart decodrer and GUI not works. Why?

OpenATV works ok, not works Dreambox OS 2.6.

Edited 4 times, last by wiertolot ().

• Did you tried OpenPLi 8xstar ? Just to see if there is the same behavior or more things working ?

Also for the channels on which the audio doesn't work, can you check the audio codec in use ? It would help developpers to check and find out, as for example here in Switzerland and France, as well as Italy, we don't have such issues (on Sat and Terrestrial).

TS

Code
    http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi/
  • Code
    I managed to run newnigma 2 OE 2.6 these radio stations temporarily, but after restarting the decoder they don't work again. Although I'm interested in them in Dreambox Edit, it doesn't automatically update the sender's parameters. It only works temporarily with one mpeg audio pid, without PCR and with one prompt always select the pids marked in the window and with additional pairing C:0000. But only until the decoder is restarted. The PCR 8191 does not want to play at all and there is no audio, as well as after restarting the decoder.It automatically adds this PCR 8191 and it doesn't work or it changes the pairing to another one. Selecting the do not update sender parameters option in Dreambox Edit for these stations does nothing, it maintains the audio parameters, but there is no audio, why? Similarly to the decoder reboot, it disappears after a successful temporary audio activation. Maybe someone knows how to change it so that it works properly after restarting the decoder?
    And what will be the appropriate PCR for these radio stations? Because PCR=8191 does not work, it is faulty and there is no audio at all after entering this parameter.?
    Code
    They just stopped supporting it and that's probably why these radio stations don't work on this newnigma2.
    Code
    But these radio stations work strange for me on this newnigma2 with one audio pid and they play without PCR until the decoder or the GUI itself is restarted. Once you set this up in Dreambox Edit.
    After restarting, it doesn't work anymore and you have to set it up again in Dreambox Edit.

And newnigma2 OE 2.0 works ok IN START, newnigma2 OE 2.6 works ok , after editing pids audio Dreambox Edit, but only restart decoder or GUI, NOT WORKS, NOT AUDIO.

Code
    Then it doesn't work and you have to set it up again in Dreambox Edit so that it will play until the decoder or GUI is restarted.

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!