vu+ solo 2 blackhole decoder available online

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 986 times. The last Post () by szytom3.

• hi, are you able to help me make programs from the vu+ solo 2 black hole decoder available online

is there someone here to help?

• oktus

Changed the title of the thread from “hi, are you able to help me make programs from the vu+ solo 2 black hole decoder available online” to “vu+ solo 2 blackhole decoder available online”.
  • I want to share my TV programs outside my home network I have a vu+solo2 decoder black hole software do you know how to do it?

• Oh, you are asking how to stream from your receiver to the outside network. Following threads should help

linuxsat-support.com/thread/151812/

linuxsat-support.com/thread/132383/

• Official Post

Enigma2 is not designed for security in mind. Opening up ports on your router without SSH keys has to possible consequences:

1. People can stream from your box

2. People can use your box to launch other scripts on your home network

(One of the developers allowed someone else to work remotely on his box owing to different reception standards between countries, somebody else hacked in and wiped the HDD on the receiver).

Make sure you do it correctly if you decide you want to do this.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!