Dreambox two Help

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,036 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Hello,

Bought a Dreambox Two to replace my gigablue quad hd,

Any uk users able to advice on best image and setup or can recommend a backup image. It came preloaded with newnigma2 but not standard I think.

It will be connected to 28.2 only. Basically need a decent bouquet, be able to record on 512g SD card and possibly running oscam. not sure if the likes of e2iplayer or mediaportal work anymore but if they do, maybe an image to run them.

Thank you all in advance.

• Hello,

Bought a Dreambox Two to replace my gigablue quad hd,

Any uk users able to advice on best image and setup or can recommend a backup image. It came preloaded with newnigma2 but not standard I think.

It will be connected to 28.2 only. Basically need a decent bouquet, be able to record on 512g SD card and possibly running oscam. not sure if the likes of e2iplayer or mediaportal work anymore but if they do, maybe an image to run them.

Thank you all in advance.

openATV Nightly Downloads

• I wanted to flash dreambox two and I can't. It gives me an IP address on the TV, but when I want to flash through the website, after ten seconds the image disappears and I can't install a new image. It's the first time this has happened to me. Does anyone have an idea what it could be. I tried to start the router and it won't. I reset the whole router and it won't.

• Where ? "after ten seconds the image disappears" ? Check the IP address of your box on your PC, to see if you have access to the openwebif.

On TV ? It's normal the box needs to reboot,

The Webinterface, shows you what while you flash the image ?

Also are you sure you use the original PSU and not from an older box ? As the Amp are important... older boxes used less power.

TS

• .Toysoft öppnar ip-adressen till dreambox två genom hemsidan och den visar mig att jag kan installera till exempel en ny bild. Under installationen försvinner helt enkelt ip-adressen till dreambox two och webbplatsen. Det är väldigt konstigt att den tappar IP-adressen.I have communication via telnet because I have an image in it and it works on dreambox.

Edited once, last by pinokio0 ().

• .Toysoft öppnar ip-adressen till dreambox två genom hemsidan och den visar mig att jag kan installera till exempel en ny bild. Under installationen försvinner helt enkelt ip-adressen till dreambox two och webbplatsen. Det är väldigt konstigt att den tappar IP-adressen.I have communication via telnet because I have an image in it and it works on dreambox.

Maybe try press ctrl+F5 when you open www

Ok, change your RJ45 cables... probably something wrong there, and be sure you connect your DreamTwo to your router/modem directly with the RJ45, and then a RJ45 to your PC... better not to use Wifi communication,

TS

• Yes, because I have cables, I tried it. I have Unifi Network private internet, which I make configurations and ip addresses myself, but it won't work.

I can install dreambox 720 hd without problems. I tried to change the other ip address but it always returns to the same ip address. Yesterday I had new drivers that I installed on the unifi switch and after that everything went wrong. Today I deleted everything and reinstalled everything as it should but dreambox two won't to insert a new image. I connected it to the Dream Machine Wifi router to see if it will work through it and it won't. Toysoft I don't know if I should try using USB to install an image if it can.

• Yes, you could install with a USB Memory stick, I would proceed that way, try the method below, it should be ok, I recovered with a USB Stick my DreamOne 2 years ago... worked good... you just need to have the right name for the flash drive/stick as explained below.

Or... even better, it was a SD card...

Code
    https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cms/article/97-how-to-flash-coreelec-on-the-dreambox-two-ultrahd/

Code
    http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=23758#Post23758

TS

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!