ddaddy 90cm motorised

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,635 times. The last Post () by ch0ngin.

• Guess what i've been doing today in the wind.

My old pole was meant for a sky mini dish and was bouncing around so much in last nights wind that I couldn't keep a signal.
    So today I took it all down and put it up on a scaffold pole.
    Solid as a rock now :-)
    I've even got the best signal i've ever had on most sats :-)

• Oh yeah ,this is a GREAT hobby of ours!!!! One can never get bored and if one does,then one should dismount and start afresh!! LoL
    Congrats ddaddy,especially as it looks like ??you?ve got it mounted over the top of a glass roof extension????
    caz

• Cheers Caz.
    It's actually mounted above my conservatory!!
    I didn't really have a choice as I have 2 very large trees at the end of the garden and I had to aim between them and also take it above the gutters to clear the branches.

• I do a few installs mate and all i can say is RESPECT how you got that to align while u were leaning over that conservatory is amazing lets see that new one!

• Cheers mate.
    The 2nd post is the new one.
    The first install was a nightmare mate. I was drilling 8x10mm holes with my left hand at head height about half a meter to the left of the ladder. My arm nearly fell off!
    With the 2nd install I learned to drill pilot holes first lol.

I'd never be allowed on a building site, health and what? Lol
    I was hanging off the ladder to align the dish.

• well in pal

much better attempt all credit to ya m8

ill agree t & k all the way. :)

good job........................

Anything Automotive / Software / Hardware related.

ch0ngin Is The Name, Fixing Is The Game.
    Live Long & Prosper, Live Long To Decrypt.
    ~ch0ngin~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!