183D/183E EMM Activation via the http/https server with OSCam

There are 786 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,336 times. The last Post () by master122.

• unfortunately there is a problem with the Oscam configuration files.. it is not configured for TvSat, the new ATV softs have become with the same positions and files as the OpenPli so you have to copy the configurations that are in Samur's first post if you want it everything works normally...but don't add the part of

2)_ Remotely activation (client side):

which in your case is not needed.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • then an Oscam has files that also need to be updated, not only the configuration for the card alone but the files need to be updated..others...prov..services...srvid..servid2...user...often these are which cause problems if they are used with the various emus.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • HI, it is possible to compile oscam for this (it's Samsung TV)?

I've try use "oscam-11724-798_armv7ve-libusb" but it wont start with error: "error while loading shared libraries: libusb-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• I have a zgemma decoder with a tivusat gold card. How can I automatically update it when it is blocked? Can you give me a simple step by step guide?

• I have a zgemma decoder with a tivusat gold card. How can I automatically update it when it is blocked? Can you give me a simple step by step guide?

• Salve ho notato che la Oscam per tvsat non legge il file Cccam.cfg possibile? Non si può implementare grazie

:Translate:

Hi, I noticed that the Oscam for tivusat does not read the Cccam.cfg file, is this possible? Cannot be implemented thanks

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• Salve ho notato che la Oscam per tvsat non legge il file Cccam.cfg possibile? Non si può implementare grazie

but you have to put the x tvsat configuration in oscam.server and then it works

ma devi mettere in oscam.server la configurazione x tvsat dopo funziona

I think he needs/wants this

• Hi,

Thank you very much for your work.

• First of all I want to thank Samur, all the developers and this amazing site for the work you share with us.... after that I would like to ask if someone could kindly send me a working link for tivusat EMMs privately.

Obviously any information I receive will remain absolutely confidential and will not be shared with anyone.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help me. Good evening everybody.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!