183D/183E EMM Activation via the http/https server with OSCam

There are 782 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 144,778 times. The last Post () by sodex.

• the EMM it's the same of mine.

unlike usual, tonight he didn't write and in the log I can't find any strings that refer to the contact at the pastebin

Lululla's url still has the old HW_emm from February 29th. - hence the note to please update this with the one from March 6th.

• OSCAM 11734

improved some log message for videoguard thanks to ohmza

proper fix for mdc2.c

OSCAM 11735

added Streamrelay libdvbcsa - thanks to lpm11 <lpm11@lpm11>, fegol, icb, loka, kitte888, youtube18, WXbet and many more

added cak7 patch - thanks to ohmza, TV-Gamer and other

OSCAM 11736

OSCAM 11737

OSCAM 11738

added libdvbcsa_buffer Patch thanks to WXbet and others

fix for HD04 Tiers and 1856 thanks to ohmza

OSCAM 11739

Message: typo fix for Makefile und CMakeLists.txt thanks to ohmza

fix tivusat 1856 shared emm thanks to ohmza

OSCAM 11740

Message: fix #4913 gbox part remove as defaults CARDREADER_STINGER & MODULE_SCAM

• piterfree what’s the main improvement of Oscam_11734 ?

non so' sto usandola solo per leggere le schede...ed ho notato quel problema strano...stessi soft 2 decoder diversi e su uno funziona su l'altro no, e miglioramenti non ne ho notato.

I don't know, I'm only using it to read the cards... and I noticed that strange problem... same soft 2 different decoders and on one it works, on the other it doesn't, and I haven't noticed any improvements.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

non so' sto usandola solo per leggere le schede...ed ho notato quel problema strano...stessi soft 2 decoder diversi e su uno funziona su l'altro no, e miglioramenti non ne ho notato.

Perchè non ci sono miglioramenti ma solo aggiunto compatibilità sarebbe comunque opportuno lasciare questo thread alle sue funzioni.

• I saw if we use linux systems for card and and external client for AU all timme will have succes if emm is updated in time .
    Many times dvb api fails on other kind of recivers using Samur builds. I test this with zgemma h9, sf 8008 , ustym 4k ,ecc.

english please

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Hi all,

i have a problem with this oscam from samur i see in the log this:

Normal mode failed, reverting to Deprecated Mode

Warning: Card returned error on setting ifsd value to 251

Resync error: readtimeouts 0/0 (max/min) us, writetimeouts 0/0 (max/min) us

T1 Resync command error, trying to reactivate!

Tivusat [internal] card system not supported

Tivusat [internal] THIS WAS A FAILED START ATTEMPT No 1 out of max allotted of 1

Tivusat [internal] card initializing error

and the card can not be read, any solution?

with ncam i can read the card

thanks

Edited once, last by dacorsa ().

• HI,
    It happened to me too, sometimes the decoder needs to be restarted to make sure the oscam works again.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
    • hello I have this log
    • 2024/03/09 14:05:19 62C6F1B3 c (reader) Tivusat_183E [nagra] EMM: HTTP https://rentry.co/#########
    • 2024/03/09 14:05:19 62C6F1B3 c (reader) Tivusat_183E [nagra] EMM: HTTP SSL connection using ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
    • 2024/03/09 14:05:19 62C6F1B3 c (reader) Tivusat_183E [nagra] EMM: HTTP ERROR: Unknown reason
    • hello I have this log
    • 2024/03/09 14:05:19 62C6F1B3 c (reader) Tivusat_183E [nagra] EMM: HTTP https://rentry.co/#########
    • 2024/03/09 14:05:19 62C6F1B3 c (reader) Tivusat_183E [nagra] EMM: HTTP SSL connection using ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
    • 2024/03/09 14:05:19 62C6F1B3 c (reader) Tivusat_183E [nagra] EMM: HTTP ERROR: Unknown reason

then take the pastebin url from Lululla

• SAME PROBLEM SAME FIX... CHANGING THE URL WAS THE KEY! using the pastebin one worked perfectly .. but whi? don't know

• Because I also have a life in this world and as soon as I can I update. But think about what I have to read :face with steam from nose:

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!