183D/183E EMM Activation via the http/https server with OSCam

There are 782 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 144,918 times. The last Post () by sodex.

• Who can help me to solve this problem?

thanks

best regards

• samur

according to you, how can i solve this?:

Tivusat_183E [internal] card detected

Tivusat_183E [internal] detect nagra tiger card

Tivusat_183E [internal] card system not supported

Tivusat_183E [internal] Normal mode failed, reverting to Deprecated Mode

Tivusat_183E [internal] Warning: Card returned error on setting ifsd value to 251

Tivusat_183E [internal] detect nagra tiger card

Tivusat_183E [internal] Resync error: readtimeouts 0/0 (max/min) us, writetimeouts 0/0 (max/min) us

Tivusat_183E [internal] T1 Resync command error, trying to reactivate!

Tivusat_183E [internal] card system not supported

Tivusat_183E [internal] THIS WAS A FAILED START ATTEMPT No 1 out of max allotted of 1

Tivusat_183E [internal] card initializing error

thanks

• hi, when it doesn't initialize it seems that you have to turn off or restart the decoder... and check if you have given 755 rights to all the Oscam files and the bin.

and made sure it is the right reader 0 or 1

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • hi, when it doesn't initialize it seems that you have to turn off or restart the decoder... and check if you have given 755 rights to all the Oscam files and the bin.

and made sure it is the right reader 0 or 1

Thanks Piter, i have reboot the decoder, but not solved the problem, yes bin and conf file have 755 permissions. I have Mutant HD514K and has only /dev/sci0

dacorsa

Post your configuration here and let's see if there are any imperfections in the compilation. Have you entered the RSAKEY correctly? Have you chosen the correct device?

Thanks niosi ,

if i start ncam read the card perfectly and my dec Mutant HD514K has only /dev/sci0, the problem is some version of oscam (samur and satlodge ecc ...)

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by dacorsa into this post. ().

• seems i have solved this problem:

for my system (decoder+card) i have to specify the following values:

autospeed = 0

mhz = 368

cardmhz = 368

the default value 357mhz not works.... now oscam-samur is reading the card !

thanks to all of you :)

• on the 920 with OpenPli

Screenshot_20240312-210802~2.png

it doesn't start... it doesn't read the card anymore

with the Smargo you can read the card yourself without anything it works perfectly

Screenshot_20240312-211351~2.png

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • In my opinion, so as not to make anyone struggle to always change the oscam, I use a script to update my gold independently, thanks to the authors.

1: open (writ notpad++) script tivusat.sh edit line from user, passw, port, lable an save (linux format)

2: open terminal on you e2 box (putty,telnet)

3: install curl "opkg install curl"

4: upload tivusat.sh script on you box where you for example /usr/bin/

5: send comand "chmod 0755 /usr/bin/tivusat.sh"

6: send comand "crontab -e" and put the line "*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/tivusat.sh" and prest ctrl+x save crontab update emm 5min.

tivusat.sh

• PASTORE

the binary returns compilation errors which I attach.

I changed the file name for convenience

Code
    tvsat.sh: line 7: $'\r': command not found
    tvsat.sh: line 9: syntax error near unexpected token `('
    tvsat.sh: line 9: `    response=$'\r'(curl -s -k --user "$oscam_user:$oscam_pass'd" --anyauth \

le azioni dicono che sei!

• Edit scrip and save Linux format !

1: open (writ notpad++) script tivusat.sh edit line from user, passw, port, lable an save (linux format)

And you not used user and passwd from oscam web you set is:

oscam_user="" #Sostituisci con user oscam-web

oscam_passwd="" #Sostituisci con la passwd oscam-web

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!