Dreambox different models video quality

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,712 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• Hello Everyone

I own dreambox two and I see that it has amazing video quality as I compare it to my other device, the Vu+ Uno 4k se.

I want to know from your knowledge and experience about the differences between the following devices in the part of the output video quality compared to that of the dreambox two

Dreambox One

Dreambox 920 rc20

Dreambox 900 rc20

I am planning to buy another dreambox so I was about to buy dreambox one as it's cheaper, but a friend advised me to try another OE device and recommended having a 900 rc20 or 920 rc20

so I will be able to have dreamos images and also opensource images that have more desirable options.

or do you think I should keep my Vu+ and not buy another dreambox?

Thanks for your patience.

• Best Answer
    • Official Post

To anser both your questions. Think of it this way.

Dreambox is designed to be used with the DreamOS based images. Hence the video and audio quality.

Yes you can put an Open Alliance based image on your Dreambox

But that will be the same as buying a Apple Iphone and then put some tweaked version of Android on it.

If you want to use an Open* Images your Vu+ is a better option then any Dreambox.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Thanks a lot. I get what you mean.

So I will stick to my Vu+ Uno or try to upgrade to the Vu+ Duo 4K if it offers better video quality.

much appreciation.

• Official Post

Of cause a newer 4K Vu+ of any modell will improve the quallity compare to your old Vu+ uno

But if you now do not need more then what the Uno is bringing. Then you can just fine look at the Uno4Kse

• Of cause a newer 4K Vu+ of any modell will improve the quallity compare to your old Vu+ uno

But if you now do not need more then what the Uno is bringing. Then you can just fine look at the Uno4Kse

I am sorry I didn't mention the full name. mine is Vu+ Uno 4K se .

will the Duo 4k se offer better video quality? or they are the same in this point?

• sylarx86

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • The drivers are the same, the image quality comes from the drivers/hardware... and very fun to read that VU+ is better with... openimages that do "a bad job" on Dreamboxes (open images uses exactly same software for ALL platforms, difference is the drivers only) ? Any consistency there, very unlogical ? LOL

And now DMM images are RIP, no mode development of enigma2... gone. So Open images are hopefully there and working very well, and even have much more functionnalities such as Dash. You have available OpenPLi, OpenBH and OpenATV for DreamOne/Two.

So, if you liked your DreamTwo, I would consider a DreamOne that has exactly the same hardware (with no LCD, no CI).

TS

P.S.: Comments above about VU+ vs DMM, looks like to me same as comments from Arsenal supporters vs Liverpool, or Chelsea, etc... and when you tell open images works good on VU+, and doesnt on DMM... I really laugh a lot,.. my guess is that VU+ gives some commission to get such comments. How the SAME image could work bad on DMM (vs DMM images) and work perfect on VU+, even better than a DMM image on a DMM box ? Funny.

• DreamOne would be the best choice... if you consider the DreamTwo better than the VU+... then DreamOne is EXACTLY same hardware/chipset/etc... just no LCD and no CI.

This is only if you want to buy a new box... if you are happy to keep what you have and sticks to your need, keep things as you have.

TS

• first of all Thank you
    but now I'm confused again.
    I don't want to lose the functionality of openimages and I prefer dreambox devices over Vu+
    so I think Dreambox 920 rc20 or 900 rc20 will be the best choice, but do they offer the same video quality of dream two or dream one? and openimages work on as they do on Vu+?
    I would favor dream one but unfortunately openimages don't run perfectly on dream one or dream two due to the problems of Alan turing that prevent to have most of my needed plugins.

I will try to help you to help me,
    what I like in dreambox two:
    it's really fast and offers amazing video quality.
    what I like in Vu+ uno 4k se:
    easy to have pip on any image, easy to watch movies from hdd with external subtitles, ipaudio works perfectly.

I want a device that offers both video quality and functionality of openimages on the same device.

So which device do you recommend?

Edited once, last by sylarx86 ().

• I recommend DreamOne and DreamTwo, these are 50k CPU... all the others are 12-15k CPU power... so the DreamOne/Two are mostly 4 times faster and more powerful.

Open images are working great, you can use them on multiboot, the only important thing is that ALL the images use the same drivers... and this is the cas as OpenBH, OpenATV and OpenPLi are all backed by Japhar Team on the software development, so the 3 have the same base and drivers.

TS

• Watch this film, I just gave it to you on the dreambox 900.

Are you able to use this way on any brand model?

you'll come underneath and write no.

in image sound quality

dreambox 4k whole series is number 1

believe it or not

dreambox two yu so far

you guys

neither did you know how to make the software nor there is solid software on the market.

I can write you a lot more information

take the simplest vuyu you have and use it with dayzeg 1.2

take your dreambox two and use it in dayzeg 1.2

use with dayzeg motorised antenna

come underneath and write the real truth here.

why I bought vu+solodk for 500 euro in 2016 and I took this device out of my hands for 250 euro without using it for 1 year

one more piece of information

go install 30 plugins on dreambox two

then go and install the same 30 plugins on the vu+ 4k device in your hand and write here how the 2 devices have become

h ani are you thinking about vu or draambox, read this post and you will understand what I'm saying

go and test 2 4k satellite devices

this article is completely tested and real information is given

best regards

Sehen Sie sich diesen Film an, den ich Ihnen gerade für die dreambox 900 gegeben habe.

Kannst du ihn auf diese Weise für jedes Markenmodell verwenden?

Sie werden darunter stehen und "Nein" schreiben.

in Bild-Ton-Qualität

dreambox 4k ganze Serie ist die Nummer 1

glauben Sie es oder nicht

dreambox zwei yu so weit

ihr jungs

weder Software noch robuste Software ist auf dem Markt verfügbar.

Ich kann Ihnen eine Menge mehr Informationen zu schreiben

Nehmen Sie die einfachste vuyu Sie haben und verwenden Sie es mit dayzeg 1.2

Nehmen Sie Ihre Dreambox zwei und verwenden Sie es in dayzeg 1.2

verwenden Sie mit dayzeg motorisierte Antenne

kommen unter und schreiben die wirkliche Wahrheit hier.

warum ich vu+solodk für 500 Euro im Jahr 2016 gekauft habe und ich dieses Gerät für 250 Euro aus meinen Händen genommen habe, ohne es 1 Jahr lang zu benutzen

eine weitere Information

installieren sie 30 plugins auf der dreambox two

dann geh und installiere die gleichen 30 Plugins auf dem vu+ 4k Gerät in deiner Hand und schreibe hier wie die 2 Geräte geworden sind

h ani denkst du über vu oder draambox nach, lies diesen Beitrag und du wirst verstehen was ich sage

gehen Sie und testen Sie 2 4k Satellitengeräte

dieser Artikel ist komplett getestet und enthält echte Informationen

Beste Grüße

bu flimi izle daha yeni verdim dreambox 900 üzerinde

eyer sen her hangi bir marka model üzerinde bu şekilde kullanabiliyormusun

altına gelip hayır yazacaksın

görüntü ses kalitesi içinde

dreambox 4k bütün seri 1 numaradır

ister inan ister inanma

dreambox two yu daha şuana kadar

sizler

ne yazılımını yapa bildiniz nede sağlam yazılım var piyasada özel

sana daha çook bilgi yazabilirim

en basit elindeki vuyu al dayzeg 1.2 ile kullan

elindeki dreambox two yu al dayzeg 1.2 de kullan

dayzeg motorlu anten ile kullan

altına gel buraya gerçek doğru bilgiyi yaz

neden ben 2016 da 500 euro verdim vu+solodk aldım ve bu cihazı 250 euroya elimden 1 yıl kullanmadan çıkarttım

bir bilgi daha vereyim

git dreambox two ya 30 adet eklenti yükle

git sonra elindeki vu+ 4k cihaza aynı 30 adet eklentiyi yükle ve gel burada 2 cihazın ne duruma geldiğini yaz

h ani düşünüyorsun ya vu mu draambox mu bu yazımı oku ne dediğimi anlayacaksın

git 2 4k uydu cihazınıda test et

bu yazı komple testedilip gerçek bilgiler verilmiştir

saygılarımla

• I recommend DreamOne and DreamTwo, these are 50k CPU... all the others are 12-15k CPU power... so the DreamOne/Two are mostly 4 times faster and more powerful.

Open images are working great, you can use them on multiboot, the only important thing is that ALL the images use the same drivers... and this is the cas as OpenBH, OpenATV and OpenPLi are all backed by Japhar Team on the software development, so the 3 have the same base and drivers.

TS

but openimages only work on dream two using Alan Turing and doesn't work with Barry Allen

I can't have some important plugins such as Ajpanel, dreamsat panel and others when I'm using Gutemine and Alan Turing.
    I have tried twice and every time I return back to ba
    any ideas?

• we have full information that we do not give you dreambox 4k for all satellite devices

including now you are unable to fully utilise dreambox 4k satellite devices

the panels you use are unimportant, unnecessary for us

We've got all the images, all the plug-ins.

wir haben alle Informationen, dass wir Ihnen dreambox 4k nicht für alle Satellitengeräte zur Verfügung stellen

auch jetzt sind Sie nicht in der Lage, dreambox 4k für Satellitengeräte vollständig zu nutzen

die Panels, die Sie verwenden, sind unwichtig, unnötig für uns

Wir haben alle Bilder, alle Plug-ins.

sizlere vermediğimiz elimizde dolu bilgi var dreambox 4k bütün uydu cihazları için

şuan dahil sizler dreambox 4k uydu cihazlarını tam anlamı ile kullanamıyorsunuz

kullandığınız paneller önemsiz gereksiz bizim için

ellerimizde bütün imajlar eklentiler var

• I am so sorry for the inconvenience
    I didn't say it's important for you or for anyone else
    I would have preferred you give an idea or try to help not to say you don't care.
    anyway thanks

• It is caused by gutemine plugins installed on your device.

Due to its ban on plug-ins that have the word "panel" in their name, it may cause problems in installing some plug-ins or seeing them on the device.

I know that and I hope that he modify it.
    so is there a way to have openimages work with barryallen or it won't happen soon?

• read in Turkish if you know Turkish

if you don't speak English

translate with the page I have given at the bottom

google transliteration is going wrong some articles

auf Türkisch lesen, wenn Sie Türkisch können

wenn Sie kein Englisch sprechen

übersetzen Sie mit der Seite, die ich unten angegeben habe

Google Transliteration ist falsch einige Artikel gehen

türkçe biliyorsanız türkçe okuyun

eyer tükçe bilginiz yoksa

alta verdiğim sayfa ile terçüme edin

google terçümesi yanlış gitmektedir bazı yazılar

DeepL Translate: Dünyanın en isabetli çevirisi

• I can read English and I think you wrote in Turkish and used a translator, so translation was not the best
    sorry for misunderstand

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!