whitelist_streamrelay: Script to fetch file - Biko

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,722 times. The last Post () by biko.

• Hopefully somebody will host a file that is maintained and a script/plugin to fetch it can be made.

Edit:

As I have moved the posts below into a new thread, this is for people using the new function where stream relay bouquets are not needed. See this thread:

Applies to OpenPLI Nightly (developer image). The function is not available in OpenPLI 9.0

Also applies to

OpenBlackhole 5.3 009 and newer

OpenViX 5.3.008 and newer

OpenATV 7.3 (7th December 2023 and newer)

• Hopefully somebody will host a file that is maintained and a script/plugin to fetch it can be made.

Just telnet the code and you will have the file on your stb on path etc/enigma2 :smiling face with heart eyes:

Code
    [ ! -d "/etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay" ] && wget -O /etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/OsCam_EMU/main/whitelist_streamrelay

Just telnet the code and you will have the file on your stb on path etc/enigma2 :smiling face with heart eyes:

Code
    [ ! -d "/etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay" ] && wget -O /etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/OsCam_EMU/main/whitelist_streamrelay

Added your command to a .sh file

Users can send whitelist_streamrelay.sh to usr/script and manually run it via script runner or even create a Cron timer to run weekly etc

• MY file is only whitelist_streamrelay downloaded to path /etc/enigma2

i think what you refer to can used by script.sh you attached on post #3

• abu baniaz

Changed the title of the thread from “Script to fetch stream relay list - Biko” to “whitelist_streamrelay: Script to fetch file - Biko”.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!