Switch GTmedia V8 UHD from Mars to original firmware

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,176 times. The last Post () by satfan54.

• Yes it's clear, it's a guy who works for GTmedia because to say good things about a device like that, he really doesn't know anything about it and the price as Njofrica says is completely wrong, find it for 40 euros.....

First of all, I'll correct myself, I actually paid $66 shipping included for the dec and not €40; I exchanged it for the sat finder that I purchased together. Having said that, I see that despite having clarified it, I was sure that someone would suspect that I was a mole for GT media. A little difficult since they have all the resellers in China, however if you like to think so, go ahead. What I don't accept, however, is the lack of objectivity in the judgments and also that someone claims that I don't understand anything about decoders. Anyone can do the search in all the sat forums, I have been a member for over 20 years in the majority of them, I have been a moderator in 2/3 forums and many, even in the section. Italian people know me about this. But, evidently, a brat who has been frequenting a forum for 2/3 years is enough to speak badly of a user like me. Another thing that annoys is that, evidently blinded by their own arrogance, they write things without evidently having read the whole post or, more likely, without having understood anything. It seems very clear to me that I wrote that comparing an e2 machine to the v8uhd is a real joke, no one who understands it at all would do it. But since you insist, I deduce that perhaps it's not me who "works" for Gt Media (which I didn't even know until 20 days ago) but perhaps you work for Vu+ or Zgemma. For your information, I have been using dec e2 since the dm800 days, today I have 4 e2 decoders and some boxes in the office full of old decoders. Finally, a note: if you are free to speak badly of a dec or in any case to post your thoughts, know that I am equally free to post mine. This even if you don't like it. Finally, I can't post links to retailers here, I assume, but I will be happy to pm you the site where I purchased it. Here I will only put the image of the cost of the order without references, so you will have confirmation not only that perhaps you understand little about that dec but that you don't even have the slightest experience of where to buy things at a good price. Good continuation

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Please reign in your attacks/aggression. He has posted a balanced review in his opinion. I am sure people will read it objectively.

You are entitled to your opinion without being attacked. So are others.

You're right my friend, we're not going to argue for hours over a device that's not worth it, I gave my impression so that it could be useful to others, now, I don't care , it's their money, end of the adventure for me....

• Please reign in your attacks/aggression. He has posted a balanced review in his opinion. I am sure people will read it objectively.

You are entitled to your opinion without being attacked. So are others.

Friends, I only react to comments about me, not to my post; and just as he published his opinion, I published mine. I think the forum should be a place for exchanging opinions and mutual help. That's all. No hard feelings on my part.

• Did post the link but it got deleted by Master G (said illegal services).

It wouldn't have been any good for you anyway.

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

:smiling face:

Tested once - it all worked. Now gathering dust.
    But for that price - I got lucky. So not bothered. May use in the future. If not I will flog it.

Do you have to pay for Mars server separately, or does it come with activation on a new box?

My dear friend, there is a group for your topic (mars software)on Facebook .. please check it out..

Yes already seen that, but I don't do Facebook.

Checked stuff out on GT Media forum site.

Thanks anyway.

• You don't get all the "goodies on the official site.. good luck!

• I got a V9 Prime to try Mars out and finally got it working today. It was painful to do but Mars is really good but the box is not. I fully agree with the earlier posts. I could forgive, regarding the many issues, but not the actual picture quality that is terrible.

GTMEDIA

GTMEDIA Android Support Forum - firmware, tutorials & downloads for GTMEDIA GT Combo & GTMEDIA GTX Combo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!