Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 295 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 92,778 times. The last Post () by mo7866.

• When I create the channels on one of my iptv sources everything seem ok ,I invert the bouquets then select the ones I want and all the channels associated with the bouquet are listed. After creating the channels every one has n/a by it. It works fine on jedi .How do I correct it.

• When I create the channels on one of my iptv sources everything seem ok ,I invert the bouquets then select the ones I want and all the channels associated with the bouquet are listed. After creating the channels every one has n/a by it. It works fine on jedi .How do I correct it.

What stream types are you using? 5001/5002 needs service app installed

do you still have jedimaker installed if so uninstall but make sure you delete bouquets via jedimaker before you uninstall it.

• This evening can’t seem to see any bouquets. In the menu can see source and everything populates. Once bouquets are created I can’t see any just a favourites bouquet which is empty. Is anyone having a similar issue?

• This evening can’t seem to see any bouquets. In the menu can see source and everything populates. Once bouquets are created I can’t see any just a favourites bouquet which is empty. Is anyone having a similar issue?

scroll to other bouquets faviourites will be empty if you have not added any .but not even knowing what image you are using will not help different skins may have different buttons to move between bouquets. and did you try rebooting gui.

• On openatv 7.3. Can’t scroll across away from the favourites. Was fine yesterday

This evening can’t seem to see any bouquets. In the menu can see source and everything populates. Once bouquets are created I can’t see any just a favourites bouquet which is empty. Is anyone having a similar issue?

scroll to other bouquets faviourites will be empty if you have not added any .but not even knowing what image you are using will not help different skins me have different buttons to move between bouquets. and did you try rebooting gui.

• On openatv 7.3. Can’t scroll across away from the favourites. Was fine yesterday

This evening can’t seem to see any bouquets. In the menu can see source and everything populates. Once bouquets are created I can’t see any just a favourites bouquet which is empty. Is anyone having a similar issue?

scroll to other bouquets faviourites will be empty if you have not added any .but not even knowing what image you are using will not help different skins me have different buttons to move between bouquets. and did you try rebooting gui.

no problem here on openatv 7.4 or 7.3 and aslo did software update even changed skin from kiddacs slyk1080r19 to metrix hd and still no problems.

no problem here on openatv 7.4 or 7.3 and aslo did software update even changed skin from kiddacs slyk1080r19 to metrix hd and still no problems.

I know it’s really strange. The plugin doesn’t create any bouquets even though it says created x number of bouquets after I go through the process

I know it’s really strange. The plugin doesn’t create any bouquets even though it says created x number of bouquets after I go through the process

have you checked /etc/enigma2/ for any userbouquet.bouquetmakerxtream entries

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!