YAMP and Merlin Music Player.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,722 times. The last Post () by satfreund.

• I have a lot of music loaded on my enigma2 boxes hard drives and have found YAMP to be the best and most configurable music player. Unfortunately YAMP is now very old and no longer seems to be supported. I cannot find any way to install it on python 3 images. Can anyone suggest a way I can install it.

Alternatively, using Merlin Music player, the display window is very small and I cannot find any way to increase the size of the window. Is there a solution or does anyone have another music player?

• I don't know that either. Ask the software developer .

HDF Player:

The plugin now also has a player built in.

The player can also be started using the blue or blue long buttons alone.

The player can be started using the shortcut keys or via extensions.

There are 3 different modes for the player. The modes are described in the player's help.

The help can be accessed in the player using the menu button.

In addition to a player for recordings, there is also a universal player with a playlist and without a playlist.

The player remembers its last state for the next start.

The playlist (in playlist mode) for the HDF player is the file /etc/enigma2/hdfradio_userplaylist.

The info displays information about the title.

The long yellow and video buttons play YouTube videos about the streams.

The long green and long video buttons activate the YouTube party mode.

Button 2 expands the song display and shows extra information if available.

Random playback can be activated using button 8 or via the menu in the playlist on the left.

The entire playlist can be deleted in playlist mode using key 0.

The selected title can be removed from the playlist using button 5.

You can switch between different playlists using the EPG button.

The playlists can be accessed using the menu button in player mode “Own Playlists”. can be edited.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!