Octagon Sf8008 4K UHD box with OpenATV-7.3 installed boot problem

There are 70 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,847 times. The last Post () by Fidanza Giuseppe.

• Does not matter you will not even try flashing another image onto another slot that will give you multiboot , and no one knows what oscam you had on but as mentoned openatv6.3 is end of life not supported so even if you try

Code
    wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash

to install softcams feed I do not think it will work. You have recovered old image that does not work did you happen to also save setting backup,

enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz

And still wondering why ?

P.S. also noticed in crash.log

stbmodel=sf8008

stbmodel=dm8000

whats going on did you try and flash wrong image

• I try it to flash into a one SD card slot - take me too mcuh time to configuring: because I'm runing out of time,

somehwere after 30 minutes i lose my pation and do restart, repair, and restore backuped settings -without all plugins, because somewher in the midlle of this old plugins i don't remember wich ppanell was worked.

To avoi crashed again, I just cut them from a settings by reflashing.

All works again -oscam is 11511,

all is there in his place.

I need only to reactivate him and do manual update in init.h with rc, but forget how.

Of course, I can update new flash to 7.3, but, will lose all my channels that I whole day scanned from 72E degree to 30W degree.

Thats why.

Edited 2 times, last by leonlive ().

• you can backup channels , if you search on how to but you cannot update to openatv7.3 or 7.4 with restore settings any way since you are running out of time then I will also not spend another day of my time trying to help.

• Of course I can update, but with new image they will be inactive - until i don't rescan too.

the channels will stay in my favorite list however - more or less still inactive.

And yes, I'm runing out of time because after 10 hours I will leave this place - I"m in BG now, and go with car and my familly to DE. My vacation is done.

They is no option to stay here, another day.

And I can't take this reiver with me.

Edited once, last by leonlive ().

• Of course I can update, but with new image they will be inactive - until i don't rescan too.

the channels will stay in my favorite list however - more or less still inactive.

And yes, I'm runing out of time because after 10 hours I will leave this place - I"m in BG now, and go with car and my familly to DE. My vacation is done.

They is no option to stay here, another day.

And I can't take this reiver with me.

now you have said you are on vacation i understand :)

• Gentilmente chi mi può dare informazioni sono in possesso del octagon sf8008 non sono pratico come si aggiorna tramite LAN inserendo il codice IP non riesco a collegare con il decoder uso una immagine openatv 7.4 vedo che non c'è nel menu modalità di ripristino grazie.

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!