How to add EPG to IPTV channels

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 762 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Hello.

I am seeking help to get EPG working on my Gigablue Quad running Teamblue image.

Recently I got an IPTV sub. I ran the wget -O command and got a new bouquet with all IPTV channels.

For testing purposes I created another bouquet with selected IPTV channels of my interest. IPTV is working but without EPG so far which is not really convenient.

I got an EPG link (URL) from the service provider but I don't really know how to get it done.

Can someone please guide me the correct way how to get EPG working. Thank you.

• Hi, the simplest, install the epgimport addon which should be in your image addons, then you open it, it is normally found, with DCC for example, in /etc/epgimport and you send your xml line inside...then you open the epg import addon and the blue "sources" button and you see that your line is selected, otherwise you do it, it must be checked in green...then you save with the green button, you go out and start the analysis with the yellow button...manual...

There is also Echanelizer which is good for epg, but a little more complicated to use it you have to read the tutorials....

Tutorials

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!