***box/Openbox/Solomend S9/S10/S11/S12

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,576 times. The last Post () by alibaba1802.

• ***box/Openbox/Solomend S9/S10/S11/S12

Code
    MAIN FEATURES1. Receive Digital High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) Satellite Signal2. Supports DVB-S, DVB-S2, MPEG-2 & MPEG-43. Digital Video Recorder through USB (external flash or hard drive are not included)4. The most affordable FTA HD receiver on the market today.5. Worldwide compatible6. Hardware Blind Search DVB-S and DVB-S2 (fast search less than 2 Minutes on most satellites)7. Linux MIPS Operating System8. STB main IC solution is ALI , demodulator model is M3501 from Ali9. HD DVB-S2 SHARP 7306 Tuner10. Multilingual support on screen menu (OSD): English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Greece, Portuguese, Finland, Holland, Turkish, CzechThe first thing to do is save the downloaded firmware file on a USB flash disk.Plug USB disk to the back of your receiver. It will be recognized by the receiver.1. Before upgrade, do a Factory Reset:* Go to TOOLS menu and click on Factory Settings* Click Yes to continue. The receiver will go to factory default and restart.2. Upgrade Firmware:* Click on MENU and go to TOOLS menu again* Scroll down to "Upgrade by USB"* Click on START* After the loading is completed, Accept the upgrade.* The receiver will restart.3. After upgrade, do another Factory Reset:* Go to TOOLS menu and click on Factory Settings* Click Yes to continue. The receiver will go to factory default and restart.

C2DS2_S9-S12_120618.zip (1.68 MB)

C2DS2_S9-S12_120618.zip

• I have checked this software on S9 HD nothing new. No cccam 2.2.1, no HD channels ok on Asiasat 5. no dish tv ok on NSS6 95E. It seeems old s/w no new feature scene.

• I have checked this software on S9 HD nothing new. No cccam 2.2.1, no HD channels ok on Asiasat 5. no dish tv ok on NSS6 95E. It seeems old s/w no new feature scene.

I have checked this software on my Openbox S9 HD.
    I cant see nothing new.
    Very very strange firm, i dont know where it comes from...... :doubt:
    Maybe, only change of date.... possible fake ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!