DreamTwo : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20231229 GSt 1.20.5 (Original)

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,733 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Hello !
    Tried OpenPli on my DM Two. Works well but a few bugs.
    PererPan is unstable at the moment
    Ended up with Newenigma2 where everything works 100%.

On my other boxes I run OpenPli which here runs painlessly
    Formula F4 OpenPli 9.0 original
    DM525CI+ Openpli 8x star (original)
    DM800SE v.2 OpenPli 8x star Japhar

Litek

DreamboxTwo / DreamTV Mini / DM525HD CI+ / DM800SE og v2 / Formuler F4 HD /Allente 1 Box (Altibox+GenIPTV)(PeterPan /OpenPli 8.3/Dream-Elite )Windows 10 /Linux Ubuntu 20.04

Samsung 63"/3D Plasma/Phillips 75 Led(AndroidTV) SmartTV/Samsung 40" Led SmartTV

• Enjoy, you should use the OpenPLi 8xStar on DreamTwo with Exteplayer3 (Activate it via ServiceApp) and not GStreamer... FYI. The latest version moved to Exteplayer3 from Gstreamer (still built-in) that is using DMM binary libraries... and not very stable.

TS

• Thanks indeed, my box booted regularly once moved it from pc desk to the tv. :beer1:

Actually, the screen monitor I use on my desk doesn't show up (synch) on PLI sturtup as it happens with DMM images (not really an issue).

NP

• Yes, it's set to 1080 or 720, but not 2160,... as I think that we don't have all a UHD TV, and better to keep a "lower standard" so it works more widely, and anyway you can setup the first step with the WebIf to the right resolution of your TV/Screen/Monitor.

TS

• get a green screen when I press the Audio button to change subtitles or sound, and when changing from one channel to another one channel has sound and not the other. Sound on IPTV channels must be controlled via TV remote control and often by IPTV channel and to sat channel green screen.

Litek :thinking face:

DreamboxTwo / DreamTV Mini / DM525HD CI+ / DM800SE og v2 / Formuler F4 HD /Allente 1 Box (Altibox+GenIPTV)(PeterPan /OpenPli 8.3/Dream-Elite )Windows 10 /Linux Ubuntu 20.04

Samsung 63"/3D Plasma/Phillips 75 Led(AndroidTV) SmartTV/Samsung 40" Led SmartTV

• get a green screen when I press the Audio button to change subtitles or sound, and when changing from one channel to another one channel has sound and not the other. Sound on IPTV channels must be controlled via TV remote control and often by IPTV channel and to sat channel green screen.

Exact, this appeared with the setup of the Exteplayer3 software to the image, as prior versions had only the GStreamer using the DMM binaries/libraries (that had the same issue about the Audio Level/Volume).

The Audio button, needs to be fixed (and investigated) as soon as I will have some time for it, to fix this issue. We are also working on the Volume Button, hoping to solve the issue.

TS

• Thanks!
    As you can see from my other boxes, this has been my favorite image for many years. Ran Peterpan on DM Two and tried Newenigma2, both amazing images.
    Hope OpenPli will run painlessly soon.

Litek :smiling face:

• Hi again !

The ledscreen on DM Two is black,shows nothing with OpenPli.

Is ip possible too fix it ?

• Hello toysoft !

I installed the latest Openpli image, but it does not start,
    my dreambox two receiver in gpt mode.
    openblackhole does not have this problem.

thanks.

• Hello toysoft !

I installed the latest Openpli image, but it does not start,
    my dreambox two receiver in gpt mode.
    openblackhole does not have this problem.

thanks.

It starts, did you tried to boot or just stopped to this warning flash log ?

The default boot mode is 1080 (HD) and not UHD, so did you checked if you had the webif on your browser ? To setup the video mode to your TV if it doesn't support HD mode detection ?

The unfamous multiboot solution produced by a guy who dislike open images, is not reliable, be aware of such behavior of his software... as here I installed on DreamOne and Two, and working good.

TS

• it does not boot, webif does not work.

• Install in Flash the image, download it from here,

http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi8xstar/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dreamtwo.rootfs.tar.gz

TS

• Hi!
    Will there be an update of this image with the correction of various bugs ?

• Hi!
    Will there be an update of this image with the correction of various bugs ?

We compiled and post online the image for 44 boxes, 24 hours ago, with new the feeds, but there was no specific bug fix for the DreamONe/Two, no time on past week to look into it. When it will be fixed, I will post there to let you know.

TS

Dreambox Two 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!