DreamTwo : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20231229 GSt 1.20.5 (Original)

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,723 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• DreamTwo : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20231229 GSt 1.20.5 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dreamtwo_20231229_Original.rootfs.tar.gz

ZKgTdkj.jpg

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, December 29th, 2023

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (No Dash Support yet)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

MEGA DreamTwo :

Code
    http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi8xstar/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dreamtwo.rootfs.tar.gz
  • Hallo! Habe das Images getestet.Es läuft nicht!

Kein Oscam ICam und keine IPTV Plugins funktionieren!

Gruß

1) OSCam is built in, so no need to add anything. if you install your own oscam (icam version, be careful for the Relay stuff...) software be sure it's compatible (chip architecture, libraries, etc).

2) IPTV works fine (GStreamer is necessary due to DMM libraries), there is feeds players to install but mainly it's used thru the channel list, where you can store via 4097 and 5002, etc the links. Exteplayer3 (5002) is NOT yet fully implemented for DreamOne/Two.

All this is working fine, but you need to be capable to customize for what you need or use the proper compatible software running on aarch64.

TS

• Danke für die Erklärung. Habe ein wenig experimentiert. Der Ton bei iptv,über eine Audio-Anlage,funktioniert hier auch nicht ,wie bei den anderen open images auch. Oscam läuft . Audio ist hier über Sat alles ok.

• Danke für die Erklärung. Habe ein wenig experimentiert. Der Ton bei iptv,über eine Audio-Anlage,funktioniert hier auch nicht ,wie bei den anderen open images auch. Oscam läuft . Audio ist hier über Sat alles ok.

Audio in IPTV works, but which output are you using PDIF ? HDMI ? Which audio codec is it using ? Which operator ?

TS

• ICAM works quite well...... Sound is offset and image stutters from time to time, even without ICAM.....

as with the other Open Images....open blackhole....atv........

• Ich habe alle Einstellungen getestet. von HDMI bis Optisch usw. Wenn ich IPTV benutze ,kann ich über die Dreambox Fernbedienung nicht die Lautstärke regeln.

Dann muß ich die Lautstärke mit der TV Fernbedienung regeln.

Bei den Sat oder Kabelsendern funktioniert die Lautstärkeregelung.

Bei OATV (Captain ) sagte man mir, das es an dem Streamplayer liegt.Ob das wirklich so ist,kann ich nicht beurteilen.Ich bin da schon zu lange raus.

Gruß

oh sorry...

I have tested all settings from HDMI to optical etc. When I use IPTV, I cannot control the volume via the Dreambox remote control.

Then I have to control the volume with the TV remote control.

With satellite or cable channels the volume control works.

At OATV (Captain) I was told that it's because of the stream player, but I can't say whether that's really the case, I've been out of it too long.

Greetings

• Uploaded a new version for the DreamTwo, including the Exteplayer3, and the PDIF should be supported (I don't have so I cannot check),

TS

• Ich gebe diese Information, weil ich es getestet habe, die ServiceApp, die mir in Dreambox Two OpenATV 7.3 aufgefallen ist, bleibt in Orj.

YouTube und IPTV funktionieren in exstrapleyer3 nicht

Youtube IPTV funktioniert nicht in Gstream

serviceapp orj funktioniert auch mit YouTube und IPTV

ServiceApp deinstallieren

IPTV und YouTube funktionieren wieder

Achten Sie darauf

I am giving this information because I tested it, the serviceapp I noticed in dreambox two openatv 7.3 remains in orj.

YouTube and IPTV do not work in exstrapleyer3

Youtube iptv not working in gstream

serviceapp orj also works with youtube and iptv

uninstall serviceapp

iptv and youtube are working again

pay attention to this

bu bilgiyi test ettiğim için veriyorum dreambox two openatv 7.3 te dikkat ettğim serviceapp orj de kalıyor

exstrapleyer3 te youtube ve iptv çalışmıyor

gstreamde youtube iptv çalışmıyor

serviceapp orj de youtube ve iptv çalışıyor

serviceapp kaldırın

yine iptv ve youtube çalışıyor

buna dikkat

• This image is NOT openATV 7.3... but OpenPLi 8.xStar... posted on wrong topic ?

IPTV works fine with exteplayer3/ffmpeg5... and gstplayer/mediaplayer/gstreamer... TESTED before posting and fully working.

So, most probably you posted on wrong topic (Audio/Volume still to be worked out)... here we talk about OpenPLi 8.xStar... LOL

TS

• I gave you the test information

dreambox 900 2.0 works with exstrapleyer3 on all images

Remove the service app on dreambox two 2.0 images and it still works

You don't need to install serviceapp

But you haven't yet understood the importance of the information I gave you.

Do you have dreambox two?

Split dreambox two into 4 flashes using GPT

Go to dreambox two, upload a 2.0 image, test it and write it down.

Test on iptv and youtube

I wrote this information for all 2.0 images

Ich habe Ihnen die Testinformationen gegeben

Dreambox 900 2.0 funktioniert mit exstrapleyer3 auf allen Bildern

Entfernen Sie die Service-App auf Dreambox Two 2.0-Images und es funktioniert immer noch

Sie müssen serviceapp nicht installieren

Aber Sie haben die Bedeutung der Informationen, die ich Ihnen gegeben habe, noch nicht verstanden.

Hast du Dreambox zwei?

Teilen Sie Dreambox 2 mithilfe von GPT in 4 Blitze auf

Gehen Sie zu Dreambox 2, laden Sie ein 2.0-Bild hoch, testen Sie es und schreiben Sie es auf.

Testen Sie auf IPTV und YouTube

Ich habe diese Informationen für alle 2.0-Bilder geschrieben

size test bilgisini verdim

dreambox 900 2.0 bütün imajlarda exstrapleyer3 çalışıyor

dreambox two 2.0 imajlarda service app kaldırın yine çalışıyor

serviceapp kurmanıza gerek yok

fakat verdiğim bilginin önemini daha anlamadınız

sizin elinizde dreambox two varmı

dreambox two yu GPT ile flaşhı 4 de bölün

dreambox two yu gidin 2.0 imaj atın test edin gelin yazın

iptv ve youtube de test edin

bu bilgi bütün 2.0 imajlar için yazdım

GPT and 4 imaj flash AIO 5.0 gp 4.2 imaj zombi 4k skin dreambox two (youtube.com)

Edited 2 times, last by nexx45 ().

• I have 2 x DreamOne and 2 x DreamTwo,... and I will never instal the sh*t multiboot, that is affecting privacy of any person installing it, as well as the working/functionnalities behavior of your box... the worst idea to have...

TS

• My friend, I understand that you have no knowledge on dreambox two.

If I had to briefly explain what Gutemine does, it is this:

dreambox two is to divide it into 4 flashes with GPT, delete this GPT flash and turn it into 1 flash again.

This is the meaning of resgue lodur 113b

You didn't understand this, including yourself.

They divide the flash into 4 with GPT as they wish, and if they want, they remove the GPT and turn it into 1 flash.

I did

so you have no knowledge

All machines rotating from blue light and red light have 4k skin flicker

This is how you eliminate 4k skin flickering

And no one gives this information

If you watch the movie I gave you and look at the 3 pictures I gave below, you will understand where I brought Dreambox Two.

But let me say it again, I hope you understand

If you do not understand this information, including you, it is impossible for anyone to understand it.

I gave it to their website and they are focusing on the wrong topics.

What information do I give in the movie below?

Watch the movie, what did I do, how did I turn the flash back?

I'm telling you all the information, listen.

If you look at the picture in the movie you saw, you will understand that I canceled GPT.

If you know Turkish, watch it and you will understand what I mean.

My understanding is that you, including Resgue Lodur, have no idea what 113b is doing.

If you had knowledge you would write these to me

I'm giving you this much information. Goodbye, have a good day.

Mein Freund, ich verstehe, dass du keine Ahnung von Dreambox 2 hast.

Wenn ich kurz erklären müsste, was Gutemine macht, dann wäre es Folgendes:

Dreambox 2 besteht darin, es mit GPT in 4 Flashes aufzuteilen, diesen GPT-Flash zu löschen und ihn wieder in 1 Flash umzuwandeln.

Dies ist die Bedeutung von resgue lodur 113b

Du hast das nicht verstanden, dich selbst eingeschlossen.

Sie teilen den Blitz mit GPT nach Belieben in 4 auf, und wenn sie wollen, entfernen sie den GPT und verwandeln ihn in 1 Blitz.

Ich tat

Du hast also kein Wissen

Alle Maschinen, die mit blauem und rotem Licht rotieren, haben 4K-Hautflimmern

So eliminieren Sie das 4K-Hautflimmern

Und niemand gibt diese Informationen weiter

Wenn Sie sich den Film ansehen, den ich Ihnen gegeben habe, und die drei Bilder unten betrachten, werden Sie verstehen, wohin ich Dreambox Two gebracht habe.

Aber lassen Sie es mich noch einmal sagen: Ich hoffe, Sie verstehen es

Wenn Sie diese Informationen nicht verstehen, auch Sie selbst, ist es für niemanden möglich, sie zu verstehen.

Ich habe es ihrer Website gegeben und sie konzentrieren sich auf die falschen Themen.

Welche Informationen gebe ich im folgenden Film?

Schauen Sie sich den Film an, was habe ich gemacht, wie habe ich den Blitz zurückgedreht?

Ich erzähle Ihnen alle Informationen, hören Sie zu.

Wenn Sie sich das Bild in dem Film ansehen, den Sie gesehen haben, werden Sie verstehen, dass ich GPT abgesagt habe.

Wenn Sie Türkisch können, schauen Sie es sich an und Sie werden verstehen, was ich meine.

Soweit ich weiß, haben Sie, einschließlich Resgue Lodur, keine Ahnung, was 113b tut.

Wenn Sie Wissen hätten, würden Sie mir diese schreiben

Ich gebe Ihnen so viele Informationen. Auf Wiedersehen, ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Tag.

arkadaşım senin hiç bir bilginin olmadığını dreambox two üzerinde anlıyorum

gutemine nin yaptığı kısası anlatmam gerekirse şudur

dreambox two ya GPT ile 4 flaşa bölüp yeniden bu GPT flaşı silip yeniden 1 adet olan flaşa çevirmektir

resgue lodur 113b nin anlamı budur

bunu sen dahil anlamamışsın

istedikleri gibi flaşhı GPT ile 4 de bölüp isterlerse GPT yi kaldırıp 1 flaşa ceviriyorlar

ben yaptım

yani bilgin yok

mavi ışık ve kırmızı ışıktan dönen bütün makineler 4k skin titremesi vardır

4k skin titremesini bu şekilde yok ediyorsun

ve kimsede bu bilgiyi vermiyor

verdiğim flimi izlersen ve altta verdiğim 3 resime bakarsan nerden nereye dreambox two yu getirdiğimi anlarsın

fakat yine söyleyim inşallah anlarsın

sen dahil bu bilgiyi anlamadıysan hiç kimse anlaması mümkün değil

kendi sitelerine verdim orada dahil yanlış konular üzerine gidiyorlar

alttaki flimde ne bilgiyi veriyorum

flimi izle ne yapmışım flaşı nasıl geri döndürmüşüm

bütün bilgiyi anlatıyorum dinle

gördüğün flimde resme baksan anlarsın GPT yi iptal ettiğimi

türkçe bilgin varsa izle ne dediğimi anlarsın

benim anladığım senin dahil resgue lodur 113b nin ne yaptığından haberin yok

bilgin olsaydı bunları bana yazardın

sana bu kadar bilgi veriyorum hoşçakal iyi günler sana

The 1st picture is blocked GPT happens on machines where you return from red light and blue light

4k skin has flicker

2nd picture block removed GPT

4k skin has flicker

The 3rd picture is on machines with original flash and non-GPT original flash.

This means those orj flash ones

There is no flickering in 4k skin and you will not have any problems with flash.

Das 1. Bild ist blockiert. GPT passiert auf Maschinen, bei denen man von rotem und blauem Licht zurückkehrt

4K-Haut hat Flimmern

2. Bildblock GPT entfernt

4K-Haut hat Flimmern

Das dritte Bild zeigt Maschinen mit Original-Blitz und Nicht-GPT-Original-Blitz.

Das bedeutet diese Orj-Flash-Geräte

Es gibt kein Flackern im 4K-Skin und Sie werden keine Probleme mit dem Blitz haben.

1 ci resim bloklanmış GPT kırmızı ışık ve mavi ışıktan döndüğünüz makinelerde olur

4k skin titreme vardır

2 ci resim blok kalkmış GPT

4k skin titreme vardır

3 cü resim orj flaşh GPT olmayan orj flaşh olan makinelerde

bunun anlamı şu orj flaşh olanlarda

4k skinde titreme yoktur ve flaşh ta sorun yaşamazsınız

• LOL G. Plugin is Sh*t... if you love it it shows... that you are what you describe me to be... using a sh*t tool, shows your competence, definitely.

And... I am so incompetent, that I am the only one who built DreamTwo/DreamOne images fully functionnal (including Audio), with my Team, and we built also for OpenATV Team as well the OpenBH, like the PurE2 with Delfi... LOL... so watch you on the mirror first...

You have nothing to explain, using a software is absolutely not showing any real competence... and more if you choose and see god on a sh*t one...

Use 1 image, a good one... that's my choice. GPT/Multiboot that removes images that the author doesn't like, enters YOUR privacy and YOUR hardware... as well as was the cause of the DreamOne/Two boxes who failed when using open images... so you have the exact definition of what not to use, you love it, then... you love... to my opinion... rubish software... you are free to do so... personally I just don't use such garbage.

TS

• Hello! Even though I might be admonished now, I still have to say something: You're just writing nonsense here!! You two!!!
    Sorry!
    So I don't have any Open Images installed. None of them work properly.
    greeting

Everyone has the right to have his own opinion, and express it. I am on open software, exactly to not be hung by some bad behavior persons... and absolutely not to fall on their trap... LOL, but not everybody has the same logic as me, and could love to be salves to my conclusion.

Use what you like, express your opinions, also add some arguments as it's not only just "because I feel it"... LOL.

I love Open images on these two boxes, the images work fine, have a lot more options and software (including Exteplayer3 that is much better), and a lot lot more, as well as development continues, while on the images you appreciate enigma2 is now DEAD, with no future...

TS

• toysoft ,

where is the "Recovery Mode" setting of this Pli - Image ?

1.jpg

MfG

We dont use such function, OpenATV does, we dont... just use the Frontpanel button, press when you turn on the box until it flashes red, and voilà, you can flash any image you want from the WebIf... simple... why are you getting things complicated ?

TS

Dreambox Two 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!