Lost ITV1 Granada HD

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,058 times. The last Post () by master G.

• VU+Ultimo, Blackhole 1.7.4
    Lost ITV Granada HD .
    Carried manual scan still no sound or picture.
    All other channels OK.
    Could anyone help me restore ITV Granada HD

• VU+Ultimo, Blackhole 1.7.4
    Lost ITV Granada HD .
    Carried manual scan still no sound or picture.
    All other channels OK.
    Could anyone help me restore ITV Granada HD

try a blind scan they have moved the frequency of a few channels this week of with till new bouquets posted
    reguards

• ITV 1 Granada HD switched to DVB-S2 at 10936.00MHz, pol.V SR:23000 FEC:8/9 PID:513

taken from -

Code
    http://en.kingofsat.net/

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• do a manual scan based on the details Banny gave. In the service searching menu, select manual scan, then select the tuner you are scanning on and change the rest - scan, without selecting network scan or clear before scan. I just did this, and the new service replaced the old one in my channels list. I didn't think that this updates the entry on the bouquet, but I am now thinking I might be wrong here based on the fact that my search seemed to update the entry rather than add a new one and keep the old one (contradicting an answer I gave to a recent question:ops:). If it hasn't updated on your bouquets, then find the channel on your 28.2e channel list (down arrow and green button) then when on the channel, press menu and add to the bouquet. I did this before checking the entry on my bouquet to see if it was using the updated channel, but I suspect that it might have already updated...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!