how to Ali, BCM, Mstar,Sti h2**

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 778 times. The last Post () by makey.

• only want sure an thing of Ali, BCM, Mstar, Sti h2**, who can give correct replay to me ? and Let's work together for the long term。

example CPU is same, caid provider in different country

Bcm1111+1200 caid got key via Tele or UART from A provider , BCM111+1206 caid can't get key via Tele or Uart from B provider.

Can get key from B provider via A provider box BCM 1111?

Edited once, last by tvline ().

• The boxes are dedicated to the operator, and at what I was told there is the hardware keys inside the chipset/CPU.

Then every operator has it's own keys generated by the CAS Operator, so keys will be different for every CaID, generally these keys are created via a random generator... so a box will work for Operator A, but not B as it's not having the right keys for the CaID.

TS

• Sometimes, specific keys work with different CAID Of the same encryption system ....

;

It depends of the CAS Operator choice, some operators are using the same card and same ID... but if the ID is different, then it's mostly sure that these will not be compatible.

Which key are you talking about, there is many for many different things.

TS

• tvline

when you get the key example for VIACCESS ...

The key, is it encrypted or r not ?

not talk of sti7***, only want know bcm, ali and mstar

About viaccess, if get correct bk,dk,aes or bk/dk can work in different provider , even different cpu box. exame tnt, bis, francsat....

like N*D*S and N*A*G*R*A , I*R*D*E*O, i not have compare it, because all tv provider blocked in our area . but i saw some people said some provider box can get key via tele/uart from bcm,ali and mstar in them side, even cpu and ca system is same, only caid different.

hope get more talk via private .

happy new year 2024

• you looking for NDS?

• what do you want talk in here ?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!