Bouquet ID?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 565 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• In the settings file found in etc/enigma2 I see the following line:

config.plugins.JediMakerXtream.bouquet_id=726

Where is 726 referenced, presumably there is an index of bouquets with their corresponding IDs. I checked the bouquets.tv file but this does not list the IDs.

Any ideas - thanks!

• old remnants left from when jedimaker was installed I removed all mines a while back when I moved over to BMX, but thet will do no harm.

• I have just seen this old post.

Anyway to answer your curiosity.

Bouquet makers need a unique number to create the refs to be used by epgimporter for epgs.

When you first install the plugin, one of these unique numbers is 666. :smiling face with horns: This number not only has to be unique to this plugin, but cannot clash with other plugins or real sat refs.

Then every playlist you add after that. This gets increased by 1 or 2 if a big playlists, so every playlist has a unique reference.

Basically you have added a shed load of iptv since you installed the plugin. :partying face:

If you still use jedi maker xtream, then that number is required.

If you don't and have moved onto bmx or another bouquet maker plugin than that reference can be deleted.

to edit the setting file you need to stop enigma2

init 4

make your edit

init 3 

BMX and Xstreamity both now use a formula on the playlist URL to calculate a unique number. So you wont see similar setting ref in those plugins.

Now you know :hugging face:

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!