Rsi la 1 e rsi la 2

There are 72 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,187 times. The last Post () by beetle81.

• hi, the error is yours, no one configured Oscam for you, I think you did it, but since there are only 2 left I'll try...or 2 cards let's say...you just have to insert the 2 IDs 060200,070200 in the appropriate spaces of Oscam.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • ciao, l'errore è tuo, nessuno ti ha configurato Oscam, credo che tu l'abbia fatto, ma visto che ne restano solo 2 provo...o 2 schede diciamo...basta inserire i 2 ID 060200,070200 negli appositi spazi di Oscam.

Yes I have configured oscam, do I need to put those parameters in oscam.dvbapi?

• hi, I see that you use oscam_stable it's old and you want a new latest generation one and then I see that there's the dialogue... to the 9 readers but they're passing you Version 5 and I think you're missing it in (dvbapi ID 050800, 050810 ) I think it works because I see the Keys are there, all you're missing is the Prov.

in dvbapi

P: 0500:050800 # SRG SSR

P: 0500:050810 # SRG SSR

Screenshot_20240112-221434~2.png

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Good morning so do you think I need to add the two priorities in oscam.dvbapi?

P: 0500:050800 # SRG SSR

P: 0500:050810 # SRG SSR

• hi, I'm kind about certain things but if you insist that you have a ciline and I don't give a damn, I have them too but that doesn't mean I can't give you advice, next time I won't answer you and someone else will help you ok forum.

• I have the Cilinee for free and I do tests both with those and with the cards they give me to do tests... but if you don't need advice it would be better if I don't give you any more

• I have the Cilinee for free and I do tests both with those and with the cards they give me to do tests... but if you don't need advice it would be better if I don't give you any more

He has a line, he claims it works, but it doesn't work on his box...

My only conclusion, is... that the person who tells him it works, lies to him... or badly configured it (perhaps he uses the line in 2 boxes ?, that can work only in 1 box at a time), if he done his job properly (not difficult, just use the correct group for the oscam.server configuration and the oscam.user to watch)... all will work).

TS

• Ho il Cilinee gratis e faccio provare sia con quelle che con le schede che mi danno per fare le prove... ma se non ti servono consigli è meglio che non te ne do altri

Scusa, non volevo mancarti di rispetto e non volevo dire che per te non funziona, volevo solo dirti che per me non funziona, e se scrivo qui è solo per farti capire consiglio. Se mi sono espresso male mi scuso. I would add that since one is the translator to write in English sometimes one can misunderstand what I write

I'm sorry, I never said that anyone is lying. Because with different lines it worked for me too, I can't understand why with this line used on oscam it doesn't show Swiss channels while with cccam emulator it works

Edited 2 times, last by master G: Merged a post created by beetle81 into this post. ().

• You have to test the SAME line with CCcam and OSCam, and tell us if it works. You cannot compare 2 lines, as every line can have different rights.

TS

• Yes, with cccam and oscam all the other channels are opened, the problem is xon oscam which does not only open the swiss channels

• x PC cccam2oscam

put your line on this soft and transform for oscamp...then you can test if it works correctly sometimes there are specific parameters to find the solution

• Sorry... but here you have to be much more clear...

- cccam and oscam all other channels are opened

- cccam opens with the swiss channels

- oscam doesn't open swiss channels

Is this with the SAME line (username/password) ?

TS

• Allego log

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!