Does GTMEDIA devices update EMM`s for TVSat card automatically

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,407 times. The last Post () by gigablue pro.

• hi, I heard that GTMedia is able to update the Tvsat Card... it's possible without being connected to the internet with (Mars) I would like information.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • hi, I'll ask again...(no internet...for a week) if you insert the TvSat card the Card updates and changes the Emm automatically...yes or...no.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Sometimes ago, only Mars firmware update 183E and only if your box was online.

I can't test my v8uhd now because it is to my friend's house.

In other sat forum I have read that box upgrade card, so without.

Edited 6 times, last by linch ().

• I believe that in Brasil they are working SKS

Google for "GTMEDIA M7X DVB-S2 SKS/IKS/CS/M3U,VCM/ACM,Twin Tuner lKS&SKS TV Receiver,realase 70.0°W LyngSat With Brasil CH SKS Free For Life"

SKS is not via Internet but require special twin tuner receiver. Keys arrived via second Sat.

• hi, I heard that GTMedia is able to update the Tvsat Card... it's possible without being connected to the internet with (Mars) I would like information.

No, you need to be connected to internet, as the firmware download the 183e EMM from internet... not from the stream/dvb as the original receivers.

TS

• it was what I would like to know because I say useless things (for bisness) I want to be clear without the web... if you don't have an internet connection no decoder gives the possibility to update the TVUSat Gold Card it seems that we are being taken into account ride...Mars is just skiing..via web.

• You're definitely joking, do you know what you're saying?

SKS is not something new. It was used in South America where there is a lot of land faraway from civilithaction where there was no terrestrial Internet.

Here a definition:

Quote from https://www.computerlanguage.com/results.php?definition=satellite+key+sharing

Redirected from: satellite key sharing, Definition: card sharing

The illegal access to pay TV, which occurs primarily in Europe and South America. Card sharing sends the decryption codes (code words) from the smart card in the receiver of a legitimate pay TV subscriber to an illegal server on the Internet. Using a modified set-top box (receiver), non-paying users acquire the codes from the server. Card sharing is also known as Internet key sharing (IKS), satellite key sharing (SKS) and control word (CW) sharing.

I guess GTMEDIA M7X is the latest. But it is ONLY for Brazil footprint.

Sorry if it sound weird for the Top North part of the World. I witch if was my Idea or invention.

• This topic is about Italian channels in Europe, so this is "out of topic" as not in use in our part of the world and definitely not for Tivusat...

This box seems to be sold for Brazil... (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004569404135.html)

TS

• Please ignore or even delete my post if you feel like.

But Title is "Does GTMEDIA devices update EMM`s for TVSat card automatically"

And I was responding to a question.

Then some one posted "You're definitely joking, do you know what you're saying?"

I was force to clarify that I am not crazy.

But as I say if moderators feel it out of place, please delete my responds to a request.

• hi, I'll ask again...(no internet...for a week) if you insert the TvSat card the Card updates and changes the Emm automatically...yes or...no.

Code
    Hello, can someone help me? I bought a GTMEDIA V8UHD to update my Tivusat card on its own
    I tried with both firmwares and waited for hours without success. The picture is always dark
    Mars V8UHD_V1.10.8588_31102023
    Mars V8UHD_V1.10.8734_08112023
  • Code
    Hello, can someone help me? I bought a GTMEDIA V8UHD to update my Tivusat card on its own
    I tried with both firmwares and waited for hours without success. The picture is always dark
    Mars V8UHD_V1.10.8588_31102023
    Mars V8UHD_V1.10.8734_08112023

Have you tvs@t gold card 183E ??

When card is inserted can you see the serial number from menu ??

Decoder must be on Canale5 HD or Rai1 HD.

• Code
    Do you have tvs't Gold Card 183E?? Yes

When card is inserted you will see the serial number from the menu ?? I didn't do that

Decoder must be on Canale5 HD or Rai1 HD. Rai1 is not unencrypted if canale5

with internet come the emm
  • Since I want to buy a GTMEDIA, my question is: which GTMEDIA with the latest firmware makes the tivusat card free without being connected to the internet?

V8 UHD 4K DVB-S2/S2X/T2/C Sat Terrestrisch Kable TV Receiver für TVSAT Mars SKY

DVB-S2/S2X/T2/C Sat Kabel Combo TV Receiver HDMI SCART HDR 4K HD TV Receiver Box

GTMEDIA

GTMEDIA Android Support Forum - firmware, tutorials & downloads for GTMEDIA GT Combo & GTMEDIA GTX Combo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!