Easiest way?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 829 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• What would be the easiest way that would enable me to remove the s*y uk boquet section from catseyes and replace it with dbuk's s*y uk boquet?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Sorry, what I meant was I was kind of looking to combine the two, best of both worlds so to speak

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Ive just spent some time looking at this and I don't think its that difficult at all (famous last words).

My theory is that you load each of the bouquets into dreambox edit and export them as excel files, create a new spreadsheet having each of the bouquets on separate tabs.

Create a third tab and copy the dreambox uk bouquet first and then the rest of catseyes minus the s*y uk bouquets, the only thing that should need correcting would be the first column, when a 0 occurs in the second column.

Ill give it a go later and see if it works and if I can create a macro or something to automate the process, but before I do can anyone else see any reason why this wouldn't work?

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!