Aglare FHD by MNASR

There are 351 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 43,250 times. The last Post () by mj_84.

• work fine on atv 7.5 ;)

• In what sense, to test? do you think testing is installing a skin ?? Testing for me means "stressing" the box, doing experiments and having a log via telnet to see the errors but not only the errors. Even the good things :)

• You are the only one who said that , I have Octagon sf8008 too , no problem at all

• Hi friends, where i found version without poster? Tks.

here

• Thank you, thank you, thank you for the no poster version. If it was still possible to delete this weather it would be great. But anyway for what you did.

Why? This is very important information. No, don't delete.

At my place the weather does not change. It shows the same thing all the time.

You can make a screen without weather after all. Also calm 😁

If it doesn't change for you, the weather changes for others.

• Yes. Great skin, however some descriptions are cut or wrapped and are not visible, which with time and the next fixes the author will fix. Really fast. Advice or report to the author but without exaggerating and demanding. Good luck :thank_you2:

• Yes. Great skin, however some descriptions are cut or wrapped and are not visible, which with time and the next fixes the author will fix. Really fast. Advice or report to the author but without exaggerating and demanding. Good luck :thank_you2:

It's clear, very beautiful fluid skin, I will wait as long as it takes for the correction. Thank you

• thank's gilmour

i mod. my skin.. and i have send mod to author.
    but I don't want to get involved, it's not fair, if anything I also point out any fixes to be made.

here my noposter

1_0_19_D4B_1450_13E_820000_0_0_0_20240224180907 (1).jpg

here fix on software upgrade

1_0_19_1_7918_217C_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20240225135406.jpg

net adapter

1_0_19_1_7918_217C_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20240225135811.jpg

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!