Aglare FHD by MNASR

There are 343 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 41,714 times. The last Post () by mj_84.

• odem2014 Hi, congratulations on your work and passion. I wonder how it is possible to set a different directory for saving posters now those who don't have an external SD or HDD don't allow saving

Don't worry, I had planned this too and for those who don't have a devise the posters and backdrops will go in /tmp

Code
    if os.path.isdir("/media/hdd"):
            path_folder = "/media/hdd/poster/"
    elif os.path.isdir("/media/usb"):
            path_folder = "/media/usb/poster/"
    elif os.path.isdir("/media/mmc"):
            path_folder = "/media/mmc/poster/"
    else:
            path_folder = "/tmp/poster/"
    if not os.path.isdir(path_folder):
            os.makedirs(path_folder)
  • Well done, for all the repairs and adopted proposals. Everything looks much better now. Moving the EPG in the infobar is a complete hit.

Is it possible to display EPG now and EPG next in bold in eventview?

And one more suggestion: in the standard and green color style, EPG progress in the infobar, channel list, and eventview should be displayed in yellow or blue (it would be better to see it that way).

Please.

• odem2014 Hi, congratulations on your work and passion. I wonder how it is possible to set a different directory for saving posters now those who don't have an external SD or HDD don't allow saving

Don't worry, I had planned this too and for those who don't have a devise the posters and backdrops will go in /tmp

Code
    else:
            os.makedirs(path_folder)

no worries mine was a feedback intention the skin still saves in hdd box tell me what to change to move it only to temporary folder thanks

• WHY??

you can't change. It's programmed like this, after a few days you delete the old PNG based on the date. No you are ever happy, some want it red, some yellow, some green, :) ahahaha

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• OK, then the skin saves the posters on HDD, it saves 4 of them because the HDD folder doesn't allow saving if you don't have an external hard disk. Having said this, I no longer intend to give my feedback if this is the reaction of the coders. I greet you.

Edited once, last by beps: [QUEUE] : Initialized [QUEUE] : None : 1711812592-Verissimo- (Verissimo-) [SKIP : tmdb] Verissimo [multi-2023] => https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/multi?api_key=3c3efcf47c3577558812bb9d64019d65&primary_release_year=2023&query=Verissimo (Not found) [QUEUE] : None : 1711805007-Il Signore degli anelli - Le due torri (Il Signore degli anelli - Le due torri) [ERROR : tmdb] Il signore degli anelli [multi-2002] => https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/multi?api_key=3c3efcf47c3577558812bb9d64019d65&primary_release_year=2002&query=Il%20signore%20degli%20anelli ([Errno 28] No space left on device) ().

• But I didn't mean to offend you, you didn't give these details before :)

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• I wasn't offended but resentful lol I complimented you on the work you did I simply added that the directory remains hdd if it would be possible to set the tmp folder, I know it's complicated and stressful but mine was a request not advice.

• To do this we would have to create a config line in the plugin, if feasible, and the renderers would have to import it. I don't know how effective it is for skins that use my modified renderers and various poster plugins. If you just want temp I can give you some make d change or tell you what to change. but be careful.. The box must have memory for this

if you want open renderer poster / bacposter with Notepad++ (no notepad win or other)

find line

Code
    else:
            os.makedirs(path_folder)

anr rewrite with this

Code
            os.makedirs(path_folder)
  • thx for support I modified these 2 files AglarePosterXEMC ed AglarePosterX now I can save the posters on the temp folder now I create a script from cronotabs that cleans the directory every day :thank_you2:

• Lululla

I wonder if it possible to add some options to customize the posterx rander recoded by you before, options like.

1. Add customized user path in case the memory mounting name different from the defaults, for example hdd2 or USB2... etc.

2. Add option to download posters in two different locations with two different auto-remove time intervals.

3. Add options to activate/deactivate posters website or even add more,

4. Add option to change auto-remove timer

5. Add option to activate / deactivate background posters downloads for bouquets 12 hrs in advance ( I suggested this before and you assumed it will consumed box resources) but I don't understand why I have to zap to each channels and wait for posters download even for a few seconds.

I think you can add more features to ozeta setup to add more users inputs.

• Hi, I installed the latest version of the skin for some reason does not show the second information panel with the weather image of openatv 7.4 or is it possible for everyone to fix the skin great, I really liked it thanks to the creators

• Send a screenshot please

• This is how the location of the second information panel shows

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!